Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 3:18:04 PM EDT
Your six year old asks, "Please don't whack me if I cut my finger."

Wife and I have been home sick for the last two days and have watched season 1 and season 2, going to start season 3 soon.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 5 seasons...watched them all on a rainly weekend.

You never can catch everyone during the regular season.

It hurt when they wacked Adreana...that was one sweet thing
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:31:09 PM EDT
[#2]
You let your six year old watch The Sopranos?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
BTW, when is the new season starting? 2006?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You let your six year old watch The Sopranos?

Negative.

He was cutting something for with sicssors for school and asked what would happen if he cut his finger. I said we would  have to whack him.

Anyway, just finsished episode 2 of season 3.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It hurt when they wacked Adreana...that was one sweet thing

She woulda/coulda been had she not had a GD cigarette in her mouth every waking moment, IMO.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to love that show. Then I decided that I was enjoying the glorification of what in real life is nothing more than a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs who don't have a single redeeming human quality among them. I stopped watching after that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top