Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 2:59:34 PM EDT
I was in Academey today, buying all the Barnaul .223 that they had and I had stopped to check what they had on the racks.

A local LEO that I only recognized because he is on the local version of COPS was talking on his Nextel with a buddy trying to decide if he wanted the Bushy M4gery or to get a taser(not sold at Academey).

I casually remarked that he should get the AR, he said that he had never shot one and that's probably what he was going to go with. I told him that I loved the ones that I had and I was picking up the cheap ammo( I had 53 boxes in my cart)

All in all he seemed like a nice guy...the dog is OK and I was not violated...a good experience
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Its hard to believe, but we aren't all bad.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Well he would need the taser alot more than the AR but when he needs the AR HE'll REALLY NEED THE AR!!! So yah shoulda gave him the standard ARFCOM answer of GET BOTH!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Here in Shreveport it is simple their not allowed to have rifles on patrol.  Limits on Shotgun and Handgun capacity and loadouts too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top