Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2001 2:43:49 AM EDT
a little while ago my her step father who is x special forces and owns an outdoors stoor, gave her a blow gun as a present, later that week I finally convinced her to shoot my ar15. now every time I call her and as her what she was doing she say's ohh I was just shooting one of his gun out back. it's great she doesn't mind if I spend money on guns
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:26:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Just be aware that there can be too much of a good thing.  My GF is trying to guilt-trip me into getting a .338WinMag after she saw one at the range, claiming its because I dont have any big-bore rifles capable of taking a moose, when I dont even have a deer rifle.  She also hates the .22lr cartridge, and not just guns designed for it, she doesnt like my AR15 with the .22lr kit installed.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just be aware that there can be too much of a good thing. My GF is trying to guilt-trip me into getting a .338WinMag after she saw one at the range
View Quote

i'm sure there are a couple of guys on this board that would love to have that problem.  [bounce]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Kharn - drinking a gallon of whiskey in one sitting, eating until you puke, spending your mortgage payment on ammo - [b]THOSE[/b] are examples of too much of a good thing.  Your gf and ah1z's gf sound like angels!!! [0:)]

Tate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top