Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 10:59:43 AM EDT
Lock it
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It still doesn't change the fact that guns are not evil, abortions are wrong, and teens die from STDs.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#2]
How does 1) relate to 2) and 3) ?

I'd argue against your logic, but I don't even SEE your logic....so I can't argue.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:04:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It still doesn't change the fact that guns are not evil, abortions are wrong, and teens die from STDs.

LOL

There went that little thought experiment!  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
1. Make guns illegal -------->criminal will own guns.  

Alot of us would be criminals because we won't give them up or frankly we will aquire on the black market.

2. Make Abortions illegal --------Criminals will get aboirions.

Most girls will still do it.  Especcially if they have money to go to another country or pay off a doctor.  Guess which group won't get abortions? The scum of the earth that you wish would have been aborted.

3. Teach teenagers abstinance-----------Teenagers will still have sex.

They are freaking teenagers. Give them some education about the body. Abtinance is best but if not then....etc.

This is not a Pro abortion post, nor is it a pro sex ed in school post.  This is an argue the logic post.  If these lines of thoughts are not the same please explain how they all differ. A + B = C

Huh?

Your first two items are about legalities your third item is about education. Your premises differ as does your conclusions.

Your logic-fu is weak.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Make item 1(drugs) illegal, becuase item one breaks the law, not people.

But Item 2(guns) should be legal, because the item doesn't break the law people do.

I'm not following that dumbass logic forumla format but what the hell.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lock it

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#7]
IBTL !!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top