Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 5:59:43 AM EDT
I have been home with my back surgeries lately and have been watching alot of tv. I have to say The King Of Queens is easily one of the funniest shows i have ever seen. I even went do far as to borrow the earlier seasons on DVD of my wifes friends and sit through them all. She has gotten me addicted to Lost and her friend made me sit through Battlestar Galactica. Now i am awaiting her season 1 dvd collection. Anyone have a favorite show?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:02:53 AM EDT
[#1]

and my wife and I watch the apprentice together. Other than that my tv is usually on either news,history, A&E, discovery, OLN, etc
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:03:17 AM EDT
[#2]
South Park

Smallville

X-Files (downloaded all back episodes, still watching them in order)

Reno 911

Stargate SG-1

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:05:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Family Guy

American Dad

South Park
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:05:49 AM EDT
[#4]
ROME

Invasion

Surface

Threshold

and typical stuff like American Dad, Simpsons
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:06:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Scrubs.  Been watching it since day one.  Season 2 hits DVD next month.  Still no word on when Season 5 will premiere.

King of the Hill.  Tenth season just premiered.  Season 5 hits DVD next month.

Just got into Lost.  Missed all of last season, but heard good buzz.  Got the first disc from Blockbuster and fell in love.  Have watched the first five discs of the show, should get 6 and 7 today or tomorrow.  Have the first two shows of the second season recorded to DVD.  Hopefully I'll be able to watch next week's show live for the first time.

CSI.  Got into this one a little late in the game as well.  Coworker started watching it, so I had to follow suit since we share the TV.  Sometimes a little too out there for me.

Survivor.  Since the merge during season 1, I've missed a total of 40 minutes of the show.  I just love it.

ER.  On it's last legs.  I missed the last three episodes of last season, so I'm kind of in the dark.  Have the first two eps of this season recorded.  Just don't care for a lot of the plot twists over the last three years.

Some new shows I've been watching over the last couple of weeks are My Name Is Earl and Kitchen Confidential.  Got into Grey's Anatomy last year from the beginning, but it's a little too soapy for me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
The Shield
Rescue Me
SouthPark
Family Guy
Arrested Development
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (any word on when new episodes start?)
My Name is Earl is also pretty good
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#7]
i forgot:

American Dad
The Family Guy
Invasion

I also enjoy complaining from the other room while my wife watches Americas Next Top Model.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Family Guy
American Dad
Aquateen Hunger Force
Stroker and Hoop
Harvey Birdman
Robot Chicken
(Hell, most of the AdultSwim lineup)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#9]
currently running?:

PrisonBreak
NCIS
Law & Order SVU/CI
CSI Vegas & Miami
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:11:09 AM EDT
[#10]
BSG, Mythbusters, Rescue Me
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Football. It's the only reason I have a tv. Of course, it's a 56 inch screen, so I can actually SEE what's going on. I know the difference. I used to watch on a 5 1/2 inch black&white. Just to see the black ants run around with the grey ants. Sitcoms and tv dramas elicit zero interest from me. I have read a few good books, though......
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:32:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Mash
Magnum PI-who was Robin Masters?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top