Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2001 9:44:50 PM EDT
i know thier are more serious things to pray about, but it would be a goddamn shame if he ended up drinking himself to death. that would really suck, so james, if your listening, get better.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey probably misses Jason.  They didn't use to call them "Alcoholica" for nothing.  But yeah, good luck to him.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If all the trouble with Napster pulled him towards alcoholism, then I have only myself to blame.  May the Force be with ya, James.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 2:46:09 AM EDT
[#3]
At least it ain't heroin...  James is strong - he'll be OK. Probably just too much free time on his hands lately.

Get well James!

Link Posted: 7/24/2001 2:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe this happened a few years back...he must have fallen off the wagon? Be strong!
BTW- #1 Metallica fan here! I was with them from the beginning and even stuck around after they went alternative....(Load etc.)
I think I will go toss in my Ride the Lightning CD....
Later...

John
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 4:10:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 4:40:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, good luck to James, definately.  I've met him and chatted with him; he's a real friendly guy.  A couple of years ago, he had quit drinking, but he had recently started again.

Metallica has been my fave band over the years, since Kill 'Em All, and I've seen them on most every tour since 1986.  Hopefully they'll be back in the groove soon.

BTW, someone mentioned Jason (another really friendly guy).  See [url]http://chophouse.echobrain.com/[/url] for a note from him on what he's up to.

DrMark
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top