Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/2/2005 9:18:09 PM EDT
This all started about 2 weeks ago when one of my friends thats a girl jokingly asked if I was gay.  Just then a lightbulb went off im my head....I would make her think that I really was gay.  I like playing physiological games.

So over the past few weeks ive been giving her subtle hints that I was gay....and the other day she finally asks me if I was gay or bi.

And I make up this story about how at first I thought I was straight, then Bi, then I really realized I was gay.  And she buys the whole thing...she already wants me to meet some of her gay guy friends!!  Ive know this girl for about 5 or 6 years so she was pretty shocked....but the part that kinda hurt is that she said she always had a feeling I was gay.

So what should I do?

1. Keep playing along for awhile and suddenly tell her the shocking truth that im not and never was gay, and laugh at her.

2. Try and use it as an excuse for some of my friends that are girls to convert me back to being straight.

3. Or...Just stop now...ive gone too far already.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with it.

Less competition for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
just drop it for a while.  When she brings it up again, say in a very offhand matter that you were just kidding about that.  Observe reaction on her face.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This all started about 2 weeks ago when one of my friends thats a girl jokingly asked if I was gay.  Just then a lightbulb went off im my head....I would make her think that I really was gay.  I like playing physiological games.

So over the past few weeks ive been giving her subtle hints that I was gay....and the other day she finally asks me if I was gay or bi.

And I make up this story about how at first I thought I was straight, then Bi, then I really realized I was gay.  And she buys the whole thing...she already wants me to meet some of her gay guy friends!!   Ive know this girl for about 5 or 6 years so she was pretty shocked....but the part that kinda hurt is that she said she always had a feeling I was gay.

So what should I do?

Keep playing along for awhile and suddenly tell her the shocking truth that im not and never was gay, and laugh at her.

Try and use it as an excuse for some of my friends that are girls to convert me back to being straight.

Or...Just stop now...ive gone too far.

I'm afraid the joke appears to be on you.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#4]
You gonna be playing catcher?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
just drop it for a while.  When she brings it up again, say in a very offhand matter that you were just kidding about that.  Observe reaction on her face.  

Alternativly drop it for a while and if she brings it up pretend she is crazy and was imagining the whole thing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
  Ive know this girl for about 5 or 6 years so she was pretty shocked....but the part that kinda hurt is that she said she always had a feeling I was gay.

What he said.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Play it out. You might get some nice dick out of the deal.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
  Ive know this girl for about 5 or 6 years so she was pretty shocked....but the part that kinda hurt is that she said she always had a feeling I was gay.

What he said.

Dayum!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:27:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

loltastic.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I make up this story about how at first I thought I was straight, then Bi, then I really realized I was gay.  And she buys the whole thing...she already wants me to meet some of her gay guy friends!!   Ive know this girl for about 5 or 6 years so she was pretty shocked....but the part that kinda hurt is that she said she always had a feeling I was gay.

So what should I do?

Keep playing along for awhile and suddenly tell her the shocking truth that im not and never was gay, and laugh at her.

Try and use it as an excuse for some of my friends that are girls to convert me back to being straight.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude face it youre ghey!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Only gay guys do a good job at playing gay.

Good luck, try not to think about the fact the the cock yer smoking was recently in some guy's hairy pooper.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dude face it youre ghey!

Agreed. Why else would he even bother pretending he's
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Tell her you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:31:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Not even touching this one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#17]
You sure you're not confused? Really really sure you're just playing a game?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

And I make up this story about how at first I thought I was straight, then Bi, then I really realized I was gay.  And she buys the whole thing...she already wants me to meet some of her gay guy friends!!  Ive know this girl for about 5 or 6 years so she was pretty shocked....but the part that kinda hurt is that she said she always had a feeling I was gay.

So what should I do?

1. Keep playing along for awhile and suddenly tell her the shocking truth that im not and never was gay, and laugh at her.

2. Try and use it as an excuse for some of my friends that are girls to convert me back to being straight.

If you want to see her naked... play it out... lol
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You sure you're not confused? Really really sure you're just playing a game?  

Exactly.  Anyone amused by "playfully" acting gay, is a true closet case, period.  He is probably honestly gay, but doesn't want to admit it to himself yet, so he will engage in this little charade.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Not even touching this one.

Too late, you hit submit and the gheyness is upon you now.

You read the thread, you cannot un-read it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Paging Stoner Student for an expert opinion on this guy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#23]
If you want to know for sure just suck a dick.

If you like it you're gay.

If not, then you're gay since you sucked a dick.

I hope you pick a nice husband that'll treat you right.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Only gay guys do a good job at playing gay.

Well this one time....at band camp..I stuck a flute up my ass.

Damn..you guys have no sense of humor!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:43:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
If you want to know for sure just suck a dick.

If you like it you're gay.

If not, then you're gay since you sucked a dick.

I hope you pick a nice husband that'll treat you right.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#26]
close your eyes and pretend you're getting it from a girl.... may help? oh and relax, i hear that helps so you can sit tomorow...

-Roth
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#27]

I like playing physiological games.

physiologic:
of or consistent with an organism's normal functioning

Freudian slip?  

I say you tell her you're having a sexual identity crisis and don't know if you're attracted to women or not.  You need her assistance in determine where your true feelings lie, and she could really help you out by giving you a blowjob to see if it will arouse you.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You need her assistance in determine where your true feelings lie, and she could really help you out by giving you a blowjob to see if it will arouse you.

hmmmm......maybe I could use that excuse on the wifey?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need her assistance in determine where your true feelings lie, and she could really help you out by giving you a blowjob to see if it will arouse you.

hmmmm......maybe I could use that excuse on the wifey?

Mine has been oddly frisky lately.  Last night we went to pick up a pizza, and had to wait 15 minutes.  We drove into a nearby neighborhood, parked, and I got "roadhead".  Today she was just an animal.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude face it youre ghey!

However small the chance there is a chance that the female friend was "scouting" for a male "member "  for a threesome. That being said I would not bring it up and see where it goes.

Is she good looking?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:27:37 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude face it youre ghey!

However small the chance there is a chance that the female friend was "scouting" for a male "member "  for a threesome. That being said I would not bring it up and see where it goes.

Is she good looking?

Yeah...but if that's how she's doing the scouting, she's looking to be the middle of a meat sandwich.  And maybe watch the two guys do stuff to each other.

Hell, you might as well do it.  It's not like your reputation will be hurt NOW.

Maybe a few months ago it would have been detrimental, but not now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#33]
If you have a female friend for 6 years that you have not had sex with, you're gay.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I you really want to screw with her leave some pics around the house of you getting butt pummeled by one of the village people... That would be funny.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:51:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:52:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
If you have a female friend for 6 years that you have not had sex with, you're gay.

Just incase he misses it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

2. Try and use it as an excuse for some of my friends that are girls to convert me back to being straight.  ... and now back to reality. thats never going to happen

because this is a ghey thread
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Definately Number 2. Might as well get some off limits 'tang since you've taken it this far.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#39]
This coming from a Texan. . .

Notice the look of shock and surprise on my face?  ----->
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#40]
If you think you might be gay clap your hands
If you think you might be gay clap your hands
If you think you might be gay, you dream a boning Nick Lachey
If you think you might be gay,...Then your gay

No turning back now Epsilon, regardless of what you do now. The girl still said she had the feeling all along that you were gay.     (6 Yrs)
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Game. Set. Match. This discussion has been perfected and is now closed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Jokes on you pal. You're gay. Admit it. You know you are. Now, go and enjoy your shit covered weiner.

(Seriously... You are gay, and this was your way of testing the waters and letting it out slowly.)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:05:08 AM EDT
[#43]
He's pretending he's straight...Maybe you should do the same huh?

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Why is it that you're doing this again?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:38:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Tell her you need to fuck her to see if you really are gay. Repeat until she catches on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I disagree. I have had one lady friend for 5 years now, and I've never even seen her tits--and believe me, I've tried! You'd have to see her to understand.

Ladder theory though

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:35:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Tell her it didn't take.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:44:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alternativly drop it for a while and if she brings it up pretend she is crazy and was imagining the whole thing.

Agreed.  Drop it.  When she brings it up, you can be like "no, you totally dreamed that, you can ask ANYONE and no one else will tell you that" etc

What subtle hints did you drop?  "Like, oh my gawd, I was watching Christopher Lowell today on Discovery and he made this great little soap holder for the bathroom"?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:44:31 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just incase he misses it.

And more one time for emphasis.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:44:41 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what should I do?

+1, you are now on the market for her gay friends. Night night, keep your browneye tight.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top