Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 8:13:32 AM EDT
My brother in law has a Browning A-bolt Stainless in 300 Win. Mag. with less than 20 rounds through it. It also has 3x9 Leupold Scope the goes with it.

Are these good rifles? He wants to sell it to me for $550, would it be worth that with the scope?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I paid over 4 for mine a dozen years ago,then over 2 for the scope (Leopold Vari X II,3X9),so yeah,BUY IT!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My brother in law has a Browning A-bolt Stainless in 300 Win. Mag. with less than 20 rounds through it. It also has 3x9 Leupold Scope the goes with it.

Are these good rifles? He wants to sell it to me for $550, would it be worth that with the scope?

Yes. We just sold one in the shop in .338 without a scope for $495.00. It was used but in very good shape. He had me mount a brand new varx II on it for another $235.00. New IIRC these run around $600-700. Of course any gun that has been used, even less then 20 rounds is still used and the price should reflect it.

If I wanted the gun, personally to use, then I would jump all over it. If I wanted to resell it, I would offer him less.

They are a good gun.
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top