Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 7:56:59 AM EDT
Last night they were running "Tazed and Confused" They arrested this one guy who had a 1911/Hi-power or CZ on him.  They cop tried clearing the weapon but because the slide lock was engaged he could figure out who to pull the slide back.

BTW watching cops taze dirt bags is QUALITY entertainment.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#1]

It is a very intertaining show, love the AHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA! sounds when the K-9 finds them as well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Not only couldn't he clear it, but gave it to another officer to clear and this other officer muzzle swept himself when putting it on the hood of his cruiser.  I was happy to see that my g/f caught that safety violation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not only couldn't he clear it, but gave it to another officer to clear and this other officer muzzle swept himself when putting it on the hood of his cruiser.  I was happy to see that my g/f caught that safety violation.

Yeah I saw that too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#5]
The best part was the murderer who shot a man and hid in the woods.  The police were talking to him for a while until the sun came up. In the meantime, some SWAT guys in camo sneaked around him and threw a flash-bang. Then they just walked up and arrested the guy with his scoped rifle dropped on the ground. He was muttering, "that was pretty good - I didn't see that coming".
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The best part was the murderer who shot a man and hid in the woods.  The police were talking to him for a while until the sun came up. In the meantime, some SWAT guys in camo sneaked around him and threw a flash-bang. Then they just walked up and arrested the guy with his scoped rifle dropped on the ground. He was muttering, "that was pretty good - I didn't see that coming".

YEah that was pretty wild!  The swat guys were crawling around in ghillie suits.

That was one fucked up dude.  Torch someones home and wait for them to come out so he could be shot.  There are a lot of f'ed up people in this world.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:22:41 AM EDT
[#7]
During a traffic stop one time, a newbie rookie was trying to clear my USP45. He was asking me how to drop the mag. I explained that it was like a Walther P99 - blank stare. It's like an S&W99 - blank stare. Sort of like a Sigma - blank stare.  Bring it to me and I'll drop it for you or walk you through it. Oh, no no no. Can't do that. I told him he had to shoot every round into the ground then.

He ended up hand ejecting 11 rounds and lost a couple while sweeping everyone including himself in the process. I ask if ever touched another firearm besides his Glock. He ignored me.

You can't pay for entertainment like that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
During a traffic stop one time, a newbie rookie was trying to clear my USP45. He was asking me how to drop the mag. I explained that it was like a Walther P99 - blank stare. It's like an S&W99 - blank stare. Sort of like a Sigma - blank stare.  Bring it to me and I'll drop it for you or walk you through it. Oh, no no no. Can't do that. I told him he had to shoot every round into the ground then.

He ended up hand ejecting 11 rounds and lost a couple while sweeping everyone including himself in the process. I ask if ever touched another firearm besides his Glock. He ignored me.

that is funny!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I was with a friend in Medina County, Ohio who was issued a CCW by the County Sherrif. We got pulled over on a BOGUS stop just to check out the occupants in a black Ford pickup. The fucking cop about shit himself when my friend told him that he was packing! You should have seen that one. Another dumb fucking cop when it comes to firearms. And my friend had a Sig! Can't get much simpler than that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#10]
I miss the old COPS when it wasn't so sanitized and PC.

But its still good tv.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The person has to be smarter than the equipment being operated.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

But its still good tv.

Very true, once upon a time you could watch a dirt bag get the wood shampoo.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#13]
It is amazing how there are a few LEO's out there that don't know shit about anything than the kaboom strapped to their hip.

Kind of disheartening......
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I saw that last night also.   My favorite scene was when they tazed the guy sitting in the chair in the apt.

AAAAAAAA!!!   AAAAAAAA!!    AAAAAAAAA!!       AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

screamed like a little girl when he was getting zapped.

I thought that was funnier then sheit.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Here are some of my favorite taser videos:

www.thatvideosite.com/view/479.html

www.thatvideosite.com/view/650.html

www.thatvideosite.com/view/715.html

www.thatvideosite.com/view/551.html

Police officer tases dog

www.thatvideosite.com/view/745.html

Warning: Some of the images and thumbnails shown around the videos I posted are not work safe.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do, what U gonna do when the come to the trailer park for you!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Highly trained, yup, highly trained.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But its still good tv.

Very true, once upon a time you could watch a dirt bag get the wood shampoo.

Yeah, my Grandfather was a cop in Jersy City in the 1940- 1960 era.   They told him he needed to stop beating the puerto rican hoods with his nightstick when he arrested or harrassed them.  He resigned because he felt like this was hindering his ability to a good cop.  

That nightstick hung on the wall in my house when I was a kid and I feared it.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#19]

It is amazing how there are a few LEO's out there that don't know shit about anything than the kaboom strapped to their hip.

It's more than "a few."

Eddie
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I loved that scene when the wierdo with the nose ring got tazed, squealed like a girlie man!

He says later that it hurt a lot more than he thought it would!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I saw that last night also.   My favorite scene was when they tazed the guy sitting in the chair in the apt.

AAAAAAAA!!!   AAAAAAAA!!    AAAAAAAAA!!       AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

screamed like a little girl when he was getting zapped.

I thought that was funnier then sheit.

I didn't look like he fell into a puddle of water either.  His jeans were soaked.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The person has to be smarter than the equipment being operated.

So true.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:12:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here are some of my favorite taser videos:

Those are awesome! Krrrkkkttt, kkttkkt, ktkkttt, Aaahhhh! Aaaaahhhh!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:40:47 AM EDT
[#25]
The local Pd here in Plano Texas had a female COP that was emptying mags and handing the weapon back without clearing the chamber.... And she thought it was a cute thing to do to us CCW holders.... The complaint filed was verified by dash cam. An appology was issued  by the chief, and she got to go to remedial firearms training. Real tallent there. I wish they would quit hiring people with philosophy degrees, and no respect for the public.
     I LOVE watching COPS, my favorite episode involves the guy who tried for the cops gun on the side of a brick house.. He had his nose where his ear should be. The other cop with the camera crew is trying to tell the camera guy to " Hold on a minute" then he comes back and trys to shield the shot from view.  The policeofficer was elbow deep in that BG's blood.. Funny shit. funny....
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:45:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I was watching a MSNBC Investigates about SWAT yesterday.  I have never seen so may people being swept with muzzles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top