Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2001 9:39:54 AM EDT
Has anyone thought of a FFL holder to ship the rifles to in the Richmond area. Maybe he could bring them to the Showplace so we can load up on all the extras. I can see the crowd now. 200 people huddled around a table while the "lucky few" get to transfer their new baby!
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#1]
GreenTop on US1 North will do any transfers for $25.00. If this goes through then I will ask them to transfer mine. I don't think you could get anyone to do the trans at the gunshow. Besides I want mine before the next gunshow in Richmond.... wishful thinking????

CrossEyed

[img]http://209.25.243.140/glocktalk/docs/gtubb/icons/icon47.gif[/img]  [sniper]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
For those further north, Virginia Arms Co. in Manassas handles transfers for a flat $20 and has great service.  I have had all of my orders go through them, and when the Beretta list worked out a deal for trigger jobs with Ernest Langdon VA Arms handled the transfers.

They specialize in police/security type equipment so there's always a few ARs in there along with several other nice toys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top