Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 9:20:41 PM EDT
haha j/k about the guns are bad part! Atleast the last time I went I got to shoot a full auto mp5 and AR. I spend most of my free time & money in the summer fishing. I think of shooting as more of a winter activity, plus the range is too crowded in the summer. I like it when no ones there. Anyone else fee like this? Soon as its too cold to go fishing, ill be back at the range!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, been 6 days for me. I'm going into withdrawals.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It has been 6 hours since I have been shooting.  I really need to get out more

I hardly do much shooting at all in the winter though, unless it is hunting or something like that, dont generally make trips out to go shooting.  Too cold/too much snow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yep, been 6 days for me. I'm going into withdrawals.

Come to think of it. I blasted a shark with a 12GA bangstick a few weeks ago , if that counts as shoting
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Seven days for me and my trigger finger is having spasms
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't have a problem with people at the range since it's out the back door. If the range is busy here they were invited or had better have one damn good excuse for being there. However I haven't done much shooting this year, been spending too much time fixxing broke down crap around here. Summer of breakdowns. Maybe I'll try to do some tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Taking the kids out tomorrow. Good time will be had by all.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]
heading out tomorrow after almost a month......
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
heading out tomorrow after almost a month......

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Been almost two weeks.  Some pistol work tomorrow at my nearby indoor range and 10x30 through the AR.  I hate shooting indoors, but the range goes out to 100 meters so it's not a total bust.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:25:22 PM EDT
[#10]
New GLOCK out yesterday, AR's out last week, probably again on Sunday afternoon..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top