Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 8:10:15 PM EDT
I watched TNA Wrestling on Spike TV tonight and I have to say it is much better than WWE. Yes I know it's fake. Discuss.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I like to watch wrestling for amusement.  Yes it is fake but so is 98% of everything else on TV.  I also agree that it is better than WWE.  I hate the soap opera style of the WWE.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I watched TNA Wrestling on Spike TV tonight and I have to say it is much better than WWE. Yes I know it's fake. Discuss.

Is Double J still "champion"...h.gif
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
JJ just won the belt back from Raven.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They let him win so when they start their new primetime TV show all the casual fans will likely know the champion.  He will lose it after about a month.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#6]
If you advertise something as "TnA Wrestling", there better be some hot chicks and oil involved. Anything else is faggotry.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you advertise something as "TnA Wrestling", there better be some hot chicks and oil involved. Anything else is faggotry.

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/classic1.html

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.. faggotry.

You owe me the two seconds it took to copy and paste that URL.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hr

Yup.. faggotry.

You owe me the two seconds it took to copy and paste that URL. hr

Ok...1......2..... happy?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Listen, here's the god's honest truth...

If you watch WWE/ Pro wrestling you are GAY. If you don't want to admit it, be that way. But you are satisfying your subconscious desire to stare at well muscled men in skimpy little banana hammocks toss each other around. They get into various positions, the camera does closeups, they sweat, strain, grunt and howl. They ripple their pecs, and you watch.

You're obviously not into it for the competition, there is none, because it's scripted, so you can't say you love the sportsmanship of it, cuz there is NONE.

Think about it.

It's men grabbing men that you watch for hours.

You may have watched MEN grabbing MEN for an hour or two tonight. Heck. You may stare at men grabbing men for a couple hours a week.

Say that to yourself in it's true context. You set time aside in your schedule to do this so say this.

"I like watching muscular men roll around a ring. I watch it every week."

I think if you watch an hour or two of female mud wrestling a week that's cool.

Otherwise, embrace the gay in you.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Listen, here's the god's honest truth...

If you watch WWE/ Pro wrestling you are GAY. If you don't want to admit it, be that way. But you are satisfying your subconscious desire to stare at well muscled men in skimpy little banana hammocks toss each other around. They get into various positions, the camera does closeups, they sweat, strain, grunt and howl. They ripple their pecs, and you watch.

You're obviously not into it for the competition, there is none, because it's scripted, so you can't say you love the sportsmanship of it, cuz there is NONE.

Think about it.

It's men grabbing men that you watch for hours.

You may have watched MEN grabbing MEN for an hour or two tonight. Heck. You may stare at men grabbing men for a couple hours a week.

Say that to yourself in it's true context. You set time aside in your schedule to do this so say this.

"I like watching muscular men roll around a ring. I watch it every week."

I think if you watch an hour or two of female mud wrestling a week that's cool.

Otherwise, embrace the gay in you.

hr

hmmm...you notice all that stuff..hock.gif
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Wrestling is ghey , mixed martial arts = the shizzle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top