Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 7:10:27 PM EDT
After reading the post about ass gaskets it got me thinking. How do people get shit all over the seat. Do they purposely smear it? Does it blow out before their ass hits the seat? Do they treat their home bathroom this way?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they try to hover, to avoid anal contamination form the seat...  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think I've ever seen shit on the seat.  My beef with public bathrooms is getting double stalled.  Damnit, I don't want to listen to you take a shit...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
They put shit all over the seat to hold down the ass gasket.

Seriously, I was in a Sears a few months back and someone had smeared shit all over the inside of one of the stalls in their bathroom. I am talking FINGER PAINTING. It was the nastiest thing that I have seen. Some people are just Frickin' Animals!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I would just as soon hunker down  on some tall grass then sit in a smelly public restroom, but mostly I wait till I get home
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I worked in a fast food restuarant one time.  We had to clean the restroom all the time as is expected.  One day on a check I walk in and swing a stall door open.  There was shit on everything.  Imagine a five gallon bucket of liquified shit just slung in there.  I don't know how they got it on the wall so high.  

I of course didn't want to clean it so I hooked up three water hoses to the hot water sink in the back of the store and ran it all the way to the bathroom.  I just sprayed it all down the drain in the middle of the floor.  A guy told me that when he took out the trash that night he could see a pair of shit stained underwear through the side of the clear bag.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Some of the sounds are just plan nasty. You have to wonder what they eat.

Quoted:
I don't think I've ever seen shit on the seat.  My beef with public bathrooms is getting double stalled.  Damnit, I don't want to listen to you take a shit...

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, after running cross country and living in the dorms for a year, shitting in a public bathroom is nooooo problem for me
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll give this thread 20 minutes tops.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I worked in a fast food restuarant one time.  We had to clean the restroom all the time as is expected.  One day on a check I walk in and swing a stall door open.  There was shit on everything.  Imagine a five gallon bucket of liquified shit just slung in there.  I don't know how they got it on the wall so high.  

I of course didn't want to clean it so I hooked up three water hoses to the hot water sink in the back of the store and ran it all the way to the bathroom.  I just sprayed it all down the drain in the middle of the floor.  A guy told me that when he took out the trash that night he could see a pair of shit stained underwear through the side of the clear bag.

Sounds like the old "Steakhouse" story!

NASTY!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Dude, that says alot about the food at that restaurant. Taco Bell??
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like the old "Steakhouse" story!

NASTY!

Tall Shadow

I knew a high school friend that worked at a Foodworld.  One day a cashier that was hot was ringing up a customer and he said she just ran away after she finished the sale.  He saw her 30-40 minutes later clocking out and leaving.  

A couple of hours later (they didn't check often) he checked the bathroom and there was shit all in the floor.  It had dried pretty thick so he said he got a shovel to scrape it up.  He said when the shovel went through it a pair of panties was mixed in and hidden.

He didn't think anything of it until the cashier never came back and just quit.  He put two and two together and concluded she shit all over everything.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, that says alot about the food at that restaurant. Taco Bell??

Nope.....Hardees

There was another time the store manager had to take the fried chicken tongs and break a turd in half to get it to flush.  I didn't eat any more fried chicken handled by those tongs.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
They re-used the tongs?  What, he couldn't find a stick from outside and poke it to pieces?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
They put shit all over the seat to hold down the ass gasket.

Seriously, I was in a Sears a few months back and someone had smeared shit all over the inside of one of the stalls in their bathroom. I am talking FINGER PAINTING. It was the nastiest thing that I have seen. Some people are just Frickin' Animals!

While going through school, I intern'ed at a large blue computer manufacturer in the upper midwest.     They had an individual who did exactly this sometime during third shift.   It went on for weeks, enough so that the individual came to be known as "The Phantom Shitter"  because nobody knew who it was.

It turned out to be a cleaning person, and they were caught by someone hiding out in the bathroom.  

Ick.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#14]
When I was in like 4th grade, someone wrote "FUCK" in one of the bathroom stalls.  I remember there was like a big line-up of all the students in the hallway while they tried to do something about it, but I don't think they ever caught the kid.  Then a year after I graduated a friend of mine who was a senior at the time wrote "SHIT" with shit on the wall in the bathroom of one of the Gateway Clippers in Pittsburgh.  This is a messed up town
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
While going through school, I intern'ed at a large blue computer manufacturer in the upper midwest.     They had an individual who did exactly this sometime during third shift.   It went on for weeks, enough so that the individual came to be known as "The Phantom Shitter"  because nobody knew who it was.

It turned out to be a cleaning person, and they were caught by someone hiding out in the bathroom.  

Ick.

That's just plain nasty.
We had a "phantom shitter" while in the sandbox. He or she keep doing it in the showers every other week. You find sick people everywhere, even in the military.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ick.

We had them when we were building 500 unit apts in Durhan, NC.  Phantom shitter/s were using the new tubs. about 3 times a day it happened. We never found out who he/they were.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
img139.imageshack.us/img139/6827/shitstream8lc.gif

Hahahahaha, the pwns.  I like the Phantom Shitter sub-plot in Flight of the Intruder.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#19]
IBTL........ I avoid public restrooms like the plague!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
IBTL........ I avoid public restrooms like the plague!

Me too!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top