Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 4:50:26 PM EDT
www.livejournal.com/users/emmakulate/

Living with Jenn is going to make me take up a hobby, like homicide. OOOH! Or genocide! Or knitting.

oh, the reason her roomate, Jenn, is pissed is because this total slob let Jenn's dog escape from their apartment. Luckily their neighbors caught the dog before it got hit by a car
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF are you babbling about?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.livejournal.com/users/emmakulate/

Living with Jenn is going to make me take up a hobby, like homicide. OOOH! Or genocide! Or knitting.

oh, the reason her roomate, Jenn, is pissed is because this total slob let Jenn's dog escape from their apartment. Luckily their neighbors caught the dog before it got hit by a car

You smokin my shit again.........
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
my friend, Jenn in the post, just wants to make sure her roommate isn't going to kill her in her sleep before she moves out

it's the roommate's livejournal
the roommate is a total slob. doesn't wash her dishes, even though they have a dishwasher. leaves empty pop cans in her room for weeks, etc
her bio says this

I am working on joining the Peace Corps after I graduate so I can have an excuse not to take showers for days at a time.

that goal failed, but she still doesn't shower every day
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I say "first degree venting with specific intent to humor"
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Your friend jenn? Well before I waste anymore of my energy clicking the link you posted above, does it contain any pics
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
no pics, and since it's the roommate's livejournal you wouldn't want them. she came up to Buffalo last winter with Jenn so I've seen her. fat, and doesn't have a face good enough to make up for the fat
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
no pics, and since it's the roommate's livejournal you wouldn't want them. she came up to Buffalo last winter with Jenn so I've seen her. fat, and doesn't have a face good enough to make up for the fat

okay what about jenn?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#8]
she's not bad, but I don't have any pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top