Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 9:46:46 AM EDT
Has anybody ever taken one of the Anastasia Tours or knows someone who has? Any information would be appreciated.www.anastasiaweb.com/

Is it a scam??
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You have got to be kidding me...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, those are some fine hoochie goochies. I'll bet they all would boil a rabbit....
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#3]
They love you long time!........................at least until the plane lands in "Amelika".
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You have got to be kidding me...

+ 1
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They love you long time!........................at least until the plane lands in "Amelika".

That's what I've always thought, too.

I'd bet any women who sign up are taught about the US divorce laws.

It's almost another version of the illegal aliens who come over from Mexico and pop out a kid on US soil in order to become US citizens.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Wierd, that place is operated a few hours north of me.

I find it funny how all the photos are of hot models. I bet it is a bait and switch and you get stuck with a toothless fatty.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#8]
i think getting a hooker is better, no commitment
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#9]
If my overweight middle aged butt can't land me a 19 year old hottie here in America why would I think I'd have a chance with a 19 year old hottie from Russia?  Any 19 year old hottie eager to come to America to be with a middle aged fat guy has other motives.hy
It's not what I would do but if you're lonely and desparate anyhow it'd be the best possible solution for all involved. Personally, I've already got a girlfriend from a third world country. Detroit...  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I prefer Bride.RU
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#11]
I seen this on 20/20 or some show like that and they followed three gentlemen on this endeavor over a few year period. Two couples were happy and started families and the third one the girl never left Russia. I guess she wasn't too into the guy but it seems real and people do it. They say Russian women are more "traditional" but as with relationships nothing is a gaurantee.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
DO you get to try before you buy ? Sort of like buying a new car....
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#13]
One of my friends did this.  It was a different "tour" type agency operating out of Ukraine, but same idea.

It's worked out very well for him.  He's about 40, his wife is about 30, they've been married three years now, and last I heard they were about to try to have a baby together.

I also know two guys who have gone the Filipino bridal service route.  They both had long marriages to good women.  One was about 70 when he married a twenty-something Filipino, the other was in his thirties and married a woman only a little younger.  Both men passed away within the last few years (of natural causes).

Considering the usual horror stories on Arfcom about "my (American) wife just disappeared and stole half my guns" or "my wife has been frigid for the last ten years and just said she's decided to dump me and marry her girlfriend in Canada" or "I just got served with divorce papers out of the blue and my wife wants everything I own!", I'd say you can't do any worse.

More via IM.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Eddie!!@ I want half, Eddie!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Be aware of one thing though when her citiczenship clears and you are no longer required for her to remain in this country she is gone.  So if you do it think of it in terms of a relationship lasting a few years.  Pre-nup is a good idea as well, quickie divorces can be messy.  My knowledge of this cones from two girls I knew.  Both married to USAF personel both left as soon as they could and stay in the country.  Both their husbands were putzes though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Russian brides are difficult to get into the country. The INS scrutinizes every single thing with them. If anything appears to make her look like a "Mail Order Bride" she will be rejected. I married a Mexican woman and it was really easy to bring her in. Only took about 3 or 4 months for paperwork whereas the My lawyer told me that the Russians have to go through tons of extra background checks and takes a lot longer, sometimes up to 2 years before they are given their visa.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Sheeesh! no end to that site there is a a shitload of pie for that green card, what gets me laughing college graduate housekeeper, umm OK I just put in women from midget to 5'4" and it put out about 80 pages plus...I prefer Brazilians for passion, how is that ruski pie, are they hot in bed?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
how is that ruski pie, are they hot in bed?

Gotta learn how to stay warm in Siberia somehow.

Quoted:
Russian brides are difficult to get into the country. The INS scrutinizes every single thing with them. If anything appears to make her look like a "Mail Order Bride" she will be rejected. I married a Mexican woman and it was really easy to bring her in. Only took about 3 or 4 months for paperwork whereas the My lawyer told me that the Russians have to go through tons of extra background checks and takes a lot longer, sometimes up to 2 years before they are given their visa.

Figures. They'll make it as easy as possible for Mexicans to get into the country, but Russians have to jump through extra hoops.

I swear it's racial in motivation.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#19]
The best thing about Russian babes is that they are real hairy!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#20]
If you want a mail order bride, you gotta be a loser
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Alot of those girls look very underage..

Now thats scary...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

And there it is, folks!

There's one in every thread...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And there it is, folks!

Hey Im a loser but a cheap one
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

what is wrong with looking at pie especially blonde haired green eyed and slim? who sez you gotta marry em? I travel a lot and enjoy the fact that women will bark and jump through hoops for a green card, this is the land of the big supermarket and as much as they hate and talk shit about the USA our culture is all over the world. They don't get it though. You can export American products but you cannot export American productivity, basically sorta a love hate thing with the USA, just my 2 centavos
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And there it is, folks!

Okay, what other word describes an individual who is lonely, not very successful with women, socially inept, and quite often, desires to dominate a subservient foreign little thang.  You guys do realize these women are just like the gold digging bitches you can find right here in the good ol' US of A.  Man some of you guys really are really thick...The only reason you LOSERS look for brides from impoverished nations is because these are the only women who are desperate enough to pretend to care about you. The girls on that site might as well just say, "Hi Guys! If you send me money and marry me, I'll pretend to be in love with you."  But hey whatever pulls your trigger I guess.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#26]
If Charles Manson could get laid for free when he ran the family, then you can too.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#27]
If you are:

Sick of psycho American women who have been born and raised in a culture of materialism and greed; think they are god's gifts to womanhood; are well versed in head games; have a "what's in it for me" attitude towards relationships; and who learn from an early age to use sex as a weapon,  then a relationship with a foreign born woman might  be considered a bit refreshing.

Try it....you'll like it......

DISCLAIMERs:  Not all American women are psycho, but it sure seems like most are .  
Psychosis is not just limited to the one sex, but it sure seems like most is .
Psychosis is not just limited to uptight bitchy fridgid AMERICAN females, but it sure seems like it is .

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If you are:

Sick of psycho American women who have been born and raised in a culture of materialism and greed; think they are god's gifts to womanhood; are well versed in head games; have a "what's in it for me" attitude towards relationships; and who learn from an early age to use sex as a weapon,  then a relationship with a foreign born woman might  be considered a bit refreshing.

DISCLAIMERs:  Not all American women are psycho, but it sure seems like most are .  
Psychosis is not just limited to uptight bitchy fridgid AMERICAN females, but it sure seems like it is .

One of the best posts ever.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
i think getting a hooker is better, no commitment

I agree.. you dont need a wife
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
If you are:

So with this logic, are you saying foreign born woman aren't psycotic, materlistic greedy bitches?  Hmmm, might want to take a minute and contemplate WHY they decided to offer themselves as a mailorder bride
Seems like it would be more worth while to find a local girl who isn't a psycho...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Okay soundtrack rolls in.  AC/DC - Big Gun...

Russia? I'm there dude!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:30:16 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Be aware of one thing though when her citiczenship clears and you are no longer required for her to remain in this country she is gone.  So if you do it think of it in terms of a relationship lasting a few years.  Pre-nup is a good idea as well, quickie divorces can be messy.  My knowledge of this cones from two girls I knew.  Both married to USAF personel both left as soon as they could and stay in the country.  Both their husbands were putzes though.

Yep.  This happened to someone we know.  The 'wife' was breathtakingly hot though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Know a guy who spent around $4K to go there & meet his "match".  Word is, she spoke with him on the phone after he got there and then she  called the agency or whatever to cancel out.

But to hear him talk, he had multiple wimmenz while he was there, since he had lots of time and changing the flight back was prohibitive.  And of course because women flock to him.....

I think he got taken and got no pie.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:40:05 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you are:

So with this logic, are you saying foreign born woman aren't psycotic, materlistic greedy bitches?  Hmmm, might want to take a minute and contemplate WHY they decided to offer themselves as a mailorder bride

To seek a better life?  Because Russian men are killing themselves off with alcohol at a pace you wouldn't believe? (Take a look at the CIA factbook life-expectancy stats;  last time I did, which was a couple of years ago, Russian men were at 54 years, Russian women were at 68.  Mostly due to rampant alcoholism.)

Hey, all I know is, of the absolute utter met-her-through-a-foreign-bride-agency marriages among my immediate acquaintances -- no "friend of a friend" or "I heard" -- all of them have been successful. Where "successful" is defined as "having lasted until present day or death-do-they-part".  The majority of marriages among my friends with foreign brides, such as foreign-exchange students at school, have been successful as well.  American women?  I know two couples who are still together out of all of my friends, and one of those only married a couple of years ago.

Are there visa whores and scam artists at these marriage agencies?  Sure.  Do a lot men get suckered?  Probably.  Do I think they could've figured it out ahead of time if they'd opened their eyes?  Mostly.  Some of the stories I've read are just plain outrageous -- like a guy financing a thousand-dollar shopping expedition for a bimbo he'd just met, because the geezer was so desperate that he was willing to do anything to meet a young hottie.

On the other claw, a woman I met here in Taiwan tried pressuring me for money "for her family".  I gave her a chance to back down from it -- or to show me that it was necessary (or even desirable) and not just a scam to get some cash out of the rich meiguoren.  She didn't, so I didn't even kiss her goodbye, just walked away.  It wasn't difficult to spot the scam, it wasn't difficult to decide whether it was worth the price, and there was another woman two nights later who came to my table at a restaurant and wanted to get to know me better.

Quoted:
Seems like it would be more worth while to find a local girl who isn't a psycho...

Are there any??  In roughly 25 years of dating in the U.S., I think I might have met one once, but she wouldn't have anything to do with me.  The others ranged from minor flakes to greedy bitches to really f*cking weird.  Overseas, I'd say the odds are a lot better of finding a woman who understands that marriage is about commitment and family -- as opposed to a flashy party followed by a couple of years of boredom ending with a legal battle and a big cash settlement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top