Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 8:50:51 AM EDT
October 4, 2005 is 4,000 days from when Israel gave back the temple mount to the enemy (1967).  The exiled Hebrews walked in the desert 4,000 days.  It was 4,000 days from Jesus' entry into Jerusalem (Passover) until Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Incredible and unexplained things coming soon !!!!  Also, don't forget that there is a solar eclipse coming in the next couple days.

Lawdog
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:59:51 AM EDT
[#1]
k
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Bwahahahahah!

Some of this shit just flat out cracks me up. Now, I have found the topic of eschatology fascinating as have billions of others throughout history apparently. It has sure made quite a few unscrupulous or mentally ill individuals rich and bilked others of their hard earned savings. Thanks for the laugh.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#3]
And there are 4,000 M&Ms in a box, too! And there are 4,000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire, too! I looked up a car for sale on Ebay the other day and the first car I found was -- you guessed it -- $4,000!

My God, who could fail to see all these signs?? This is not just a coincidence. The end is near. The signs are unmistakable.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Only God the Father knows the day.  Not even Jesus.

What makes you think any of us can figure it out?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
thank god, no more bible thumping threads anymore
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#6]
End of Church days? Now what are the agnostics going to bitch about as they paint their nails black and watch "The Crow"?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
That is odd, it's been 4000 days since I pooped corn too.
<--- off to be fitted with new foil hat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top