Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 9:44:45 PM EDT
Just bought a car tonight. It's a 2004 Nissan 350Z. I took my dad out in it for a while this evening and he asked me all about the deal that I made on it. I think I got a good price for the car, and I talked them down on the interest rate a little, but according to my dad I'm still got a way higher intrest rate than I should have gotten. I also took the extended  72 month/100,000 mile warranty which brought the monthly payments up quite a bit.

Oh well. I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while. I got the car that I wanted and the payments are not going to put me in the poor house. I guess I'll just tell myself that I'm doing my patriotic duty by pumping money into the economy.

Maybe it'll help me attract a few lewd women. (j/k)
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just bought a car tonight. It's a 2004 Nissan 350Z. I took my dad out in it for a while this evening and he asked me all about the deal that I made on it. I think I got a good price for the car, and I talked them down on the interest rate a little, but according to my dad I'm still got a way higher intrest rate than I should have gotten. I also took the extended  72 month/100,000 mile warranty which brought the monthly payments up quite a bit.

Oh well. I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while. I got the car that I wanted and the payments are not going to put me in the poor house. I guess I'll just tell myself that I'm doing my patriotic duty by pumping money into the economy.

www.350zforum.com/  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll get chicks with that car.

What's the best way to improve a Z Car? Stick a Chevy V8 crate motor in it. Vroom, vroom! Note: not advisable on newer Z cars, but a blast on the older ones.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:49:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Northstar v-8 and tranny in a Fiero works good also for a go fast toy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I understand the part about the engine, but how does having a transgendered person in your car make it go faster?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand the part about the engine, but how does having a transgendered person in your car make it go faster?

it's a pursuit thing,  If you have a tranny chasing you, I swear to god you'll run faster than without one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's a pursuit thing,  If you have a tranny chasing you, I swear to god you'll run faster than without one.

That didn't workout quite right for Matthew on Nip/Tuck this week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top