Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2005 8:36:15 PM EDT
This is primarily for the 20 to 25 year olds in here, since we are typically the age that is still trying to establish ourselves (education, not in a real career yet, single).  A general young women comment thread.

I'm 23

Women in our age bracket?  WTF????

I'm still in school right now.  I spent a few years in the Air Force, and I've had a few years at another university than the one I am at now.  So I'm still living the poor man's college life.  Women?  WTF.   I see tramp stamps, smoking and general dipshitness from them all the time.  All my peers are immature, irresponsible and just piss me off.  They bitch about unfairness from the instructor; how about do the work he assigns and the material is easy to learn.  Gee what a concept.  And then they ask for help from me.  What you gonna do for me baby?  You’re not getting buy with JUST your looks with me.  5 dolla??

I talk to so many girls that are in school to "meet a guy"  I just respond, oh so you’re in the M R S degree program.  Half of them do not get it

It’s all the MILFs that hit on me.  There is one woman that is ~30 that is smoking hot but is married and has three kids that is always flirty and puts innuendo in every conversation.  Gee great moral fiber in her body.  There is another who is my age, but the reason she is still in school is she got knocked up after HS.  That one is smoking hot however, very tempting.  I still can't violate my own rule of never dating a chick that has kids.  I don't need emotional baggage.

I don't really get mad, or stressed because I'm a relaxer in life, but I can't help but notice the decline of suitable women in my age bracket.  They have weight problems, or bastard kid problems, party ho problems or entitlement problems.  It disgusts me sometimes.

My rules for dating:
Never marry until at least 30, or 100,000 dollars saved, which ever is first
Have a prenup when I marry ( I have ~million lined up for inheritance)
Never date/marry a chick from a broken home
Never date/marry a chick that has a kid

Honestly I have nothing in common with 90% of my peers.  I work, I go to school, I take care of responsibilities.  I don't still go to HS parties, I don't get wasted every weekend out in some persons house/apartment I don't know.  I certainly don't drink and drive every weekend.  I follow the news and know what the hell is going on in the world.  I run my own lawn care business.  I try and save my money.  I work out and eat right.  I like a night out at the bar once in a while, but it costs money and its filled with hoes and white guys who think they can dance.

Hows come they don't make em like they used to??

Nice hams, big cans, cooking and cleaning ability!!  You baby boomers not a good showing on your daughters!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome to my world.

Your list is similar to mine.. except marry at 30 and wait till 100k.

but with one more added... she has to be smarter than me.  I cant stand talking to women who cant hold a decent conversation, or even BEGIN to understand what im talking about.  but all new issues come with smarts LOL.

I just can find a good woman.  i hate bar chicks, i dont dip my pen in company ink.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, finding a decent women is hell

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, while I agree with your guidelines for women you will allow yourself to date....you're going to have to go all the way back to the 3 rd grade to find one that meets all your qualifications.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn dude you need to RELAX. No offense but you sound like the type that will never be satisfied no matter what happens. If you are looking for the perfect woman by your standards I can tell you a secret....(they don't exist). Once you get a little older your "standards"  will relax.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel you, man. It is a pain in the ass to fine women in that age group that are worth a damn. Specially around here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#6]
heh...i finally found a chick that wasn't a psycho hose-sleaze-beast, the type of woman I usually seem to attract.    
Intelligent, good looks, and a personality, to boot.  I'm still amazed.  Granted, i've only been dating her a month+, but I have a good feeling about this one.  I'm 21, if it makes any difference.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dude, while I agree with your guidelines for women you will allow yourself to date....you're going to have to go all the way back to the 3 rd grade to find one that meets all your qualifications.

So your saying pull a woody allen and adopt raise then marry
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I need to find a woman period.  As much as I like spending all my money on myself, not being in a relationship starts to suck ass after a while.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#9]
To add, I got sick of putting up with women that couldn't make a damn decision to save their own lives, but the independent types that had to decide everything (sort of like how I am) irritated the hell out of me.  I would have considered them downright bitchy, as a matter of fact.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Nice hams, big cans, cooking and cleaning ability!!  You baby boomers not a good showing on your daughters!!

Yeah, I hear you.  It's Soooo tough for a new age type of 'mature' guy to find the right mix of intelligence, honesty, and work ethic... and, don't forget NICE HAMS, AND COOKS AND CLEANS!  LOL.

This has to be a joke.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I need to find a woman period.  As much as I like spending all my money on myself, not being in a relationship starts to suck ass after a while.

All you need to do to find a women period is wait one month. It usually comes around about that time. Of course, it's worse if it does not.

And they are out there, just not where you are looking. Try elsewhere. Seriously.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All you need to do to find a women period is wait one month. It usually comes around about that time. Of course, it's worse if it does not.

Oh, I found that once on accident
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Ill settle for non-psychotic and over 5'4 and under 130lbs.  I feel your pain though, unfortunately inheritence is not a real prospect for me.  Pre-nup is a must in your case.  Seriously with my luck I could walik into a room with 100 single wemon and walk out with the only psychopath, sadly it is my lot thus far in life.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Ill settle for non-psychotic and over 5'4 and under 130lbs.  I feel your pain though, unfortunately inheritence is not a real prospect for me.  Pre-nup is a must in your case.  Seriously with my luck I could walik into a room with 100 single wemon and walk out with the only psychopath, sadly it is my lot thus far in life.  

Hell, I'd even take a psychotic chick.  I've been looking for an excuse to buy a gun-safe, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Honestly I have nothing in common with 90% of my peers.  I work, I go to school, I take care of responsibilities.  I don't still go to HS parties, I don't get wasted every weekend out in some persons house/apartment I don't know.  I certainly don't drink and drive every weekend.  I follow the news and know what the hell is going on in the world.  I run my own lawn care business.  I try and save my money.  I work out and eat right.  I like a night out at the bar once in a while, but it costs money and its filled with hoes and white guys who think they can dance.

Dude, that's part of being young.  Enjoy, you'll have plenty of time to find the right woman.  Don't be in a hurry and just do the things you enjoy.  Life is short, eat, drink and be merry  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Damn dude you need to RELAX. No offense but you sound like the type that will never be satisfied no matter what happens. If you are looking for the perfect woman by your standards I can tell you a secret....(they don't exist). Once you get a little older your "standards"  will relax.

What's so bad about my standards?  No smoking, no kids, be in moderate shape and have some intelligence.  If those standards are too high then shoot me now because this country is doomed.

Seriously I don't really worry about this.  My philosophy in life is to not worry about what you can't control; and the things you can control can be taken care of and thus present no cause for worry.  It’s just an observation of my peers.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, that's part of being young.  Enjoy, you'll have plenty of time to find the right woman.  Don't be in a hurry and just do the things you enjoy.  Life is short, eat, drink and be merry  

Hey don't get me wrong, I drink nearly every night; anywhere from one drinks of alcohol to four or five.  I just don't get passing out throwing up wasted somewhere I can't get home.  A bunch of dumbass drunk hoes do not do it for me.  The good girl turned bad, yea maybe  Plus all these hoes now are going to be the ones who want to settle at 30 with someone with a nice account.  I'd rather not know that my future SO was a hoe back in the day.  Little things like self respect.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:06:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
This is primarily for the 20 to 25 year olds in here, since we are typically the age that is still trying to establish ourselves (education, not in a real career yet, single).  A general young women comment thread.

I'm 23

Women in our age bracket?  WTF????

I'm still in school right now.  I spent a few years in the Air Force, and I've had a few years at another university than the one I am at now.  So I'm still living the poor man's college life.  Women?  WTF.   I see tramp stamps, smoking and general dipshitness from them all the time.  All my peers are immature, irresponsible and just piss me off.  They bitch about unfairness from the instructor; how about do the work he assigns and the material is easy to learn.  Gee what a concept.  And then they ask for help from me.  What you gonna do for me baby?  You’re not getting buy with JUST your looks with me.  5 dolla??

I talk to so many girls that are in school to "meet a guy"  I just respond, oh so you’re in the M R S degree program.  Half of them do not get it

It’s all the MILFs that hit on me.  There is one woman that is ~30 that is smoking hot but is married and has three kids that is always flirty and puts innuendo in every conversation.  Gee great moral fiber in her body.  There is another who is my age, but the reason she is still in school is she got knocked up after HS.  That one is smoking hot however, very tempting.  I still can't violate my own rule of never dating a chick that has kids.  I don't need emotional baggage.

I don't really get mad, or stressed because I'm a relaxer in life, but I can't help but notice the decline of suitable women in my age bracket.  They have weight problems, or bastard kid problems, party ho problems or entitlement problems.  It disgusts me sometimes.

My rules for dating:
Never marry until at least 30, or 100,000 dollars saved, which ever is first
Have a prenup when I marry ( I have ~million lined up for inheritance)
Never date/marry a chick from a broken home
Never date/marry a chick that has a kid

You need to take a vacation to a place where women are no factor which is anywhere outside of the USA, I travel maybe 8-9 times a year to Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic the least of your problems are securing the company of a hardbody 19 yo, they all think I will take them back to the land of the gigantic supermarket, even an "older" guy like me has no problems....
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's so bad about my standards?  No smoking, no kids, be in moderate shape and have some intelligence.  If those standards are too high then shoot me now because this country is doomed.

Seriously I don't really worry about this.  My philosophy in life is to not worry about what you can't control; and the things you can control can be taken care of and thus present no cause for worry.  It’s just an observation of my peers.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey don't get me wrong, I drink nearly every night; anywhere from one drinks of alcohol to four or five.  I just don't get passing out throwing up wasted somewhere I can't get home.  A bunch of dumbass drunk hoes do not do it for me.  The good girl turned bad, yea maybe

LPF I agree with you, just find someone not in school, or at least your school.  At work perhaps?  Use caution whaen dating someone you work with though.  Go to church to find a woman but then their usually more fucked up, it's a thought though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Don't forget Nice Hams, Cooks and Cleans.  LOL.

How many dates in before you spring the "You know, you're my dream, I think.  Do you cook and clean because believe me... you're hams are NICE!!"

Is that where it goes sour?

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Yet again, I will say right here and now that I'm embarassed to be a part of my generation, especially the female portion of it.  They're pathetic.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey don't get me wrong, I drink nearly every night; anywhere from one drinks of alcohol to four or five.  I just don't get passing out throwing up wasted somewhere I can't get home.  A bunch of dumbass drunk hoes do not do it for me.  The good girl turned bad, yea maybe  Plus all these hoes now are going to be the ones who want to settle at 30 with someone with a nice account.  I'd rather not know that my future SO was a hoe back in the day.  Little things like self respect.

Word.  I don't blame you.  Don't worry the good ones are out there.  Sometimes they're history may not be what you want but that doesn't make them a bad person.  I guess what I'm saying is don't judge a gal by her history.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Prenup: don't worry about that.  Your wife is not entitled to any of your inheritted money.  She can only get money that you earned together while you were married.  Inherritance in exempt from this.

Better yet, marry someone who isn't about money and make it work.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'm 23

How would you know how they use to make'em?  

They do make them.

1. They go to church.
2. They tend to be just plain woman who work as receptionists, cashiers, clerks, librarians, teachers or other types of low middle income jobs.
3.  They tend to only go out with people that other people who they trust have endorsed.
4.  They want someone who is selfless and capable of empathy.

Here is all you need to do.

First, get religion, get real, get decent friends and get over yourself.  Then, work on being courteous, well-spoken and considerate to increase your chances of good women thinking anything of you when you do meet them.  It is best to practice on the women with weight problems, bastard kid problems, party ho problems, entitlement problems or any other women who disgust you so as to get it right when you happen to deal with the good woman when the time comes.

I now have little wonder why none of my Marine officers never brought any Air Force men to dinner.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#25]
       (Chorus) Sweet violets, sweeter than the roses,
       Covered all over from head to toe,
       Covered all over with sweet violets.

There once was a farmer who took a young miss
       In back of the barn where he gave her a
       Lecture on horses and chickens and eggs,
       And told her that she had such beautiful
       Manners that suited a girl of her charms,
       A girl that he wanted to take in his
       Washing and ironing and then, if she did,
       They could get married and raise lots of

(CHORUS)

The girl told the farmer that he'd better stop
       And she called her father and he called a
       Taxi and got there before long,
       'Cause someone was doing his little girl
       Right for a change and so that's why he said,
       "If you marry her, son, you're better off
       Single 'cause it's always been my belief,
       Marriage will bring a man nothing but

(CHORUS)

The farmer decided he'd wed any way,
       And started in planning for his wedding
       Suit, which he purchased for only one buck,
       But then he found out he was just out of
       Money and so he got left in the lurch,
       Standing and waiting in front of the
       End of this story which just goes to show,
       All a girl wants from a man is his

(CHORUS)

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Do what I did when I was your age, date older women.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#27]
they suck.....and there is no way I am buying a slammed fart can civic to have them look at me, pathetic, what happened to girls liking pickup trucks?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm 23

They do make them.

1. They go to church.
2. They tend to be just plain woman who work as receptionists, cashiers, clerks, librarians, teachers or other types of low middle income jobs.
3.  They tend to only go out with people that other people who they trust have endorsed.

First, get religion, get real, get decent friends and get over yourself.  Then, work on being courteous, well-spoken and considerate to increase your chances of good women thinking anything of you when you do meet them.  It is best to practice on the women with weight problems, bastard kid problems, party ho problems, entitlement problems or any other women who disgust you so as to get it right when you happen to deal with the good woman when the time comes.

I now have little wonder why none of my Marine officers never brought any Air Force men to dinner.

I sure hope that's sarcasm
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
they suck.....and there is no way I am buying a slammed fart can civic, wearing my pants 13 sizes too big, start listening to Kanye West  to have them look at me, pathetic, what happened to girls liking pickup trucks?

Fixed it for ya'

And if women still liked pickup trucks, most of the people I know (myself included) would be beating the broads off with a stick.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I agree that it is hard to find a good women, esp when you are in the military. I will see if I can find a good girl when I go home.

The only real girls you see that spend a lot of time with army guys are the hoes.

I see a lot of them, even in Germany.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
And if women still liked pickup trucks, most of the people I know (myself included) would be beating the broads off with a stick.

They do still like pickup trucks, thats how i got a girlfriend once, she worked in the drive-thru of BK and said she liked my truck and wanted to hang out.

Older women are nice since most generally know how to please you better
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#33]
bang the 35 year olds, they want the attention. When you're 30, then you go after the 22 year olds..

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Find a foreign girl and quit wasting your time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Just what ya want- a girl that likes you for your car/truck/bike.
We used to call them   "Car Bitches"...
...Hit 'em and quit 'em.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm 23

They do make them.

1. They go to church.

Why, are you suggesting that one should be discourteous, babbling and inconsiderate to women with weight problems, bastard kid problems, party ho problems, entitlement problems or any other women that disgust or, are you suggesting one should only attempt courtesy, well-spokeness and consideration when dealing with a good woman?  If you can do it for woman you despise, you certainly should be able to do it well for a woman you like.  Lets just call it training for the big match.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Just what ya want- a girl that likes you for your car/truck/bike.
We used to call them   "Car Bitches"...
...Hit 'em and quit 'em.

Pfft, that's one more than I got right now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#38]
The problem is that females our age are, by and large, not women.

They are little girls. Little girls do not want to deal with grown men. They don't know what a real, grown man is, nor how to deal with him. They want to deal with little boys. Little boys with no direction or purpose, a fart can car, saggy pants, and a punk attitude. Go have a look at the beatdown thread across the way. That's the type of childishness these little girls crave.

Grown women, on the other hand, realize that a real, grown man is mature, masculine, gentlemanly, confident, kind, compassionate, and civil. They know that he will know exactly how to conduct himself around them. Grown women, while they may play the field, don't look for anything serious from little boys.

Unfortunately, it seems you're either stuck finding the needle in the haystack, or dating older, more mature women.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm 23

They do make them.

1. They go to church.

Why, are you suggesting that one should be discourteous, babbling and inconsiderate to women with weight problems, bastard kid problems, party ho problems, entitlement problems or any other women that disgust or, are you suggesting one should only attempt courtesy, well-spokeness and consideration when dealing with a good woman?  If you can do it for woman you despise, you certainly should be able to do it well for a woman you like.  Lets just call it training for the big match.  

how about none of the above??  why despise?  personally I think that's a fucked up approach but that's me.  No worries, everyone has their opinion.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#40]
i think, the good ones are already gone, and will have enough standards of their own to never get into an M R S program.  only cuzz its a reject program style.  i think we gotta go after the ones who arent looking.  but thats hard, cuz their not really around..   and if they are.. i duno where they are.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:40:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Prenup: don't worry about that.  Your wife is not entitled to any of your inheritted money.  She can only get money that you earned together while you were married.  Inherritance in exempt from this.

Better yet, marry someone who isn't about money and make it work.

Patty

patty, men know that most women, would tent do lean towards the guy w more mula..   its just realistic of them..  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
bang the 35 year olds, they want the attention. When you're 30, then you go after the 22 year olds..

Six is a very wise man, take this advice
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:20:27 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
yes, finding a decent women is hell

i finnaly found mine!  Shes the one and I aint lettin go for nuttin!  and shes ok with not only firearms, but shes ok with collecting them!  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#44]
How about this: Don't get married.  Forget it.  Don't even let a chick live with you for longer than a weekend or a few days more.  In some states if you co-habitate long enough she could be covered by 'common-law' marriage.  This won't work if you want to have a family, but if you just want to be married for the sake of being married, don't do it.

I'm like you.  I don't drink by choice, and drunk sluts just don't turn me on.  An intelligent conversation does.  

It is hard to find a chick that isn't about the money.  In fact, I've talked to very few females that haven't asked me how much I make, what kind of car I drive, etc etc.  I've had more than one ignore me if one or the other isn't up to what they are looking for.  Fine with me.

Another poster stated that chicks these days aren't women.  I would agree.

I've taken to dating older women myself, but I've been single for a very long time now.  I don't have time for the usual dating games that get played, and I'm too busy working right now anyway.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:26:06 AM EDT
[#45]
EH, society is screwed up.

Best women I found... who actually knew what a real man was... was in Europe.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#46]
I know a 47 year old that you might like.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:32:26 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm 30, and the dating pool is small up here.  Flooded with liberals and party girls past their prime.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:35:56 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Yet again, I will say right here and now that I'm embarassed to be a part of my generation, especially the female portion of it.  They're pathetic.  

From what I've seen how you conduct yourself here, you are certainly the exception to the typical tramps in your age group... hell, some of them even are members here

Of course, on the other hand... one of your dinner pics in particular... heh!

fuggin a...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:38:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Stop looking for the perfect woman and she will show up. Isnt that how it always works? You try to look and you get squat, you just relax and enjoy being you and it will all just happen. If you look at each woman to see if she fits all of the qualities of a list you will end up with nothing more than a subordinate weak minded girl that you will end up not liking because she has no courage. I'm 26 and married and my wife keeps me challenged every day. We are friends, which is something I never had in any other relationship which I guess is why we have lasted 8 years. Just be cool and it will happen but you have to just let it happen. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:38:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm 23

They do make them.

1. They go to church.

Me too... I've been down that road... exactly ONCE!  It's best to stay away from that shit all together.  WTF want's to deal with some assholes problems he left behind.  That's what we have a nanny state for gents... let society deal with it.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top