Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 8:11:12 PM EDT
All I can say is I want the last 2 hours of my life back.

I can honestly say I was really looking forward to watching this movie. Previews showed great gunplay, a good plot, kickass characters (Ed Harris, Viggo Mortensen).

Let's just say the actual movie was different.

The gunplay was good while it lasted (though was only about 15% of the movie). The only character who did a good job was Ed Harris.

I'm not going to release any spoilers, but the first 45 minutes of the movie was pretty darn good, and the last hour and 15 minutes was honestly some of the worst shit I've ever watched.

What an absolute waste of money

1 out of 5 stars from this ARFCOM surfer. And it takes a lot for me not to like a movie.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Forgot to add that the only redeeming value of the movie may have been when the wife went topless for a quick moment. However, she's about 1cm shy of being as flat as a wall though
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoulda seen Serenity instead.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+10000000000000000
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

At this point I would have rather watched Bowling For Columbine
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump for day crew.

I should also add the ending was easily one of the absolute worst I've ever seen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top