Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 5:38:12 PM EDT
Blackwater USA is looking for a Sales Manager

Required Education/Experience: BA/BS in Marketing or Business Administration. MBA preferred.   5-7 years experience in sales and marketing with at least three years of management/leadership experience. Prior military or law enforcement strongly encouraged.  Must possess strong quantitative skills directly applicable to the analysis of sales and marketing operations.  Military/law enforcement background STRONGLY preferred.  Must be skilled ERP software such as Deltek, and must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.

Working Conditions: Subject to frequent interruption.  Travel required, up to 50%, including into hostile areas.

Physical Requirements: Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable the senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of the position can be fully met.  Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.  Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more with assistance.

Who wants to travel to 'Nawlins?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
What does Blackwater have to sell?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Who uses Deltek, go SAP!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ummm, everythign they do.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#4]
My dream sales job would be pushng hedge fund bidness to billionares and getting commission.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm, everythign they do.

I would think when the services you offer get to the level of companies like Blackwater, the reputation sells itself.  Unless they think they need a reel............
I'll Paypal someone half a cent if they get that
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#6]
what do you think they pay for such a position?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to be a Manufacturer's Rep for S&W, Kimber, Sig or Bushmaster.  I think that would be a hoot.

HH
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My dream sales job would be pushng hedge fund bidness to billionares and getting commission.

True dat.  Even millionaires.

G
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
what do you think they pay for such a position?

My guess is $210k + non-qualified compensation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top