Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

HH
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
CIA agent name leak. Remember?

Thye were right though . . . they are always right . . . it is US that is mistaken and they were right, because they kept repeating themselves and this makes them RIGHT!!!  If you don't like it they will take their toys and go home . . .
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Nobody died when Klinton lied...

Bush blew up the levee himself...

Katrina was caused by global warming, Gore was right!

Bush is planning to run for President again in 2008, because he was only elected ONCE, and not in 2000 when Gore really won...so he can run again...

We only invaded Iraq so we could steal their oil and keep gasoline at $1.00 a gallon...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, I'm on mars.  Who was the leak?  I saw the reporter got out and was going to start talking but didn't hear anything after that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Honestly, do you even have to ask?

Honestly? NAAAAWHHHH!

ETA  abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1174583

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The source is some geek by the name of I. Lewis Libby aka "Scooter"

They claim he worked for Dick Cheney.

He have her permission to speek- so the Times claimes anyways.

However it has more to do with the discovery that no on can be charged with revealing Palmes identity because she was never- in spite of her kooky husbands claimes otherwise- a undercover operative for the CIA.  Its only a crime to reveal the identity of undercover agents within 7 years of their last working undercover.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Hurricane Katrina response.
No blood for oil.
halliburton.

You left out "Bush lied".
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The source is some geek by the name of I. Lewis Libby aka "Scooter"

They claim he worked for Dick Cheney.

He have her permission to speek- so the Times claimes anyways.

However it has more to do with the discovery that no on can be charged with revealing Palmes identity because she was never- in spite of her kooky husbands claimes otherwise- a undercover operative for the CIA.  Its only a crime to reveal the identity of undercover agents within 7 years of their last working undercover.

Libby gave Judith Miller permission to speak over a YEAR ago. Written permission.

The story Miller wrote did NOT name the CIA agent anyway… So it is very unlikely Libby was the source of anything

There is something else going on with her. I suspect she is trying to rebuild her reputation with her leftist buddies at the NYT because she was a strong proponent of Iraq having WMD before the war. In other words this was a stunt on her part all along.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No blood for oil.
halliburton.

You left out "Bush lied".

10000 dead in New Orleans
10000 American casualties in Iraq (just to defeat the Iraqui Army)
 MILLIONS of refugees will flod out of Iraq to Iran, etc
 We sold Iraq its weapons and WMD's
 We dont have enough troops
Bush,Rumsfield,Rice, Rove,Powell,etc etc is going to resign
It would be easier to cataloge the number of times the media has been right about something than the number of times they are wrong --heck a broken clock is right ONCE a day CNN and the NYT cant even aspire to that average. if you watch the lead stories blurb on CNN,NBC --whatever, I know I know ...keep a barf bag handy........  then go to the lefty talking points memo webpage and see how many they got ?? 85% 95% 100%??  Better yet make it a drinking game print out the democrap talking points memo a few days running mix em up into random lists and print em out as handouts then have a party wherby You and some buddies watch CNN or NBC ABC MSNBC whichever and every time some news zombie mentions one on a players list he/she either has to drink or gets to designate a victim to drink , I give a group of 5 about 1/2 hour before they are all raving drunk.
BTW when the charges agianst Delay are dropped just like they were agianst Kay Hutchinson does he get an official apology from the left and media jsut like she and Carl Rove did.......
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Apologize to Rove.  NO.  Make something else up and hope it sticks.  Yes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Those Democraps should hire Rove. They could use the help.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#15]
WRONG! Those democraps need Xanax..................in very high doses
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:59:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

10000 dead in New Orleans
10000 American casualties in Iraq (just to defeat the Iraqui Army)
 MILLIONS of refugees will flod out of Iraq to Iran, etc
 We sold Iraq its weapons and WMD's
 We dont have enough troops
Bush,Rumsfield,Rice, Rove,Powell,etc etc is going to resign
It would be easier to cataloge the number of times the media has been right about something than the number of times they are wrong --heck a broken clock is right ONCE a day CNN and the NYT cant even aspire to that average. if you watch the lead stories blurb on CNN,NBC --whatever, I know I know ...keep a barf bag handy........  then go to the lefty talking points memo webpage and see how many they got ?? 85% 95% 100%??  Better yet make it a drinking game print out the democrap talking points memo a few days running mix em up into random lists and print em out as handouts then have a party wherby You and some buddies watch CNN or NBC ABC MSNBC whichever and every time some news zombie mentions one on a players list he/she either has to drink or gets to designate a victim to drink , I give a group of 5 about 1/2 hour before they are all raving drunk.

Dems: None of that worked, let's get Tom Delay then!  Yay!

And the libtards lost Jennings and Dan Blather as well.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:08:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm to the point that when I hear the news I want to scream and pull out my hair.

It is so over the top anymore.  They don't even report the news.  They just make stuff up knowing it will never be challenged.
The Bush Natl Guard forged memo.
The mayor of New Orleans.
The Superdome.
Harry Reid and Justice Roberts.
Hillary and her shift toward supporting the war.
And on and on and on...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:36:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't want to hear an apology ,I want another 5 weeks of that man faced Cindy Sheehan!!!

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I don't want to hear an apology ,I want another 5 weeks of that man faced Cindy Sheehan!!!

You're one sick puppy!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're one sick puppy!

I could go for that if she'd be swinging from a tree...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
heck a broken clock is right ONCE a day

Only if it's a military clock  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Hell, we won't even hear a mea culpa from some members here as related to this subject.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#24]
democrats have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.

They are incapable of doing the "right thing".

They are incapable of understanding "how things actually are".

Democrats apologize,  ha,  never.  Not in our lifetime.

They need therapy.  Physical therapy...liberally applied...about the head and shoulders.

Batter Up!!!

"The air is shattered by the sound of the mighty Casey's bat."

WHAP!

Ooo,  good hit,  Casey.

Hit em again,

harder, harder,

Hit em AGAIN,

harder,  HARDER,

WWAPPP.

Well, you get the idea.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CIA agent name leak. Remember?

what are you talking about?
Never happened?
No blood for oil.
halliburton.

dont forget , the thing that was supposed to topple 2 govts....
THE DOWNING ST MEMO!!!
wtf ever happened to that?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#26]
ArmedLiberal has hit it on the head, I think. It'll turn out that

1) it wasn't Rove; and

2) it wasn't a crime.

The entire Democratic party will once again be found sitting in the corner, dick in hand, inappropriately touching a dead puppy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top