Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 8:56:31 AM EDT
I forgot if the stars are on the left or right? BTW, my flag was made in China. j/k, it's made here by colonialflags. Got it from Overstock 4x6 foot for only $40!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Stars always on right of flag itself (left looking at it) whether vertical or horizontal.

here is a quick online guide:

www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html

NorCal
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Stars in the upper left.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Stars in the upper left when facing the flag
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#4]
US flag etiquette #2:  Hanging
Whether hanging vertically, or horizontally, the union should always be in the upper left corner (to the viewer).

unitedstatesamericanflags.com/us_flag_etiquette.htm
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it dishonorable if I do a photo shoot of my firearms laying on top of US flag? Or even a dinner pic?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is it dishonorable if I do a photo shoot of my firearms laying on top of US flag? Or even a dinner pic?

Yes.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I would say so. If you want to include it, put it behind, or fold it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top