Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2001 4:45:01 PM EDT
for always putting your subject lines in all upper-case.  It makes it much easier to train myself to ignore them without wasting time reading them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
for always putting your subject lines in all upper-case.  It makes it much easier to train myself to ignore them without wasting time reading them.
View Quote

It is really a shame that a person with such a
cool name is such a DIP"it makes it easier to
train myself" SHIT!
Get BENT asshole[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Hangfire, some of the stuff you post is truly interesting, but some kind of explanation would be helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff.  I don't WANT to read every article posted on lewrockwell.com - I don't happen to give a shit about the state of feminism today from a far-right conservative perspective.

So, my choices are A) read every link you post, or B) ignore every link you post.  

I appreciate the work it takes to find this stuff, but could you take just a minute to give us a brief overview of what it is your linking to?
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I read every post.  I find them all entertaining in some aspect.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hangfire, some of the stuff you post is truly interesting, but some kind of explanation would be helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff.  I don't WANT to read every article posted on lewrockwell.com - I don't happen to give a shit about the state of feminism today from a far-right conservative perspective.

So, my choices are A) read every link you post, or B) ignore every link you post.  

I appreciate the work it takes to find this stuff, but could you take just a minute to give us a brief overview of what it is your linking to?
View Quote

I try to stay topical. PCBS has been hot of late
and I found a few articles in that theme and
posted them for the more thoughtful members
edification.
Since I am Conservative by the Grace of God and Family Lew just had what I was looking for today.
I could have found the same articles on Drudge,
NewsMax or a few other Conservative sites and I indeed did. Many more than I had time or inclination to post. I try to put a passage from the article with the link but sometimes I don't.
Sorry for the inconvience[smoke]
P.S. "far right conservative" is a PCBS term.
If you can't stand the heat get off the road to hell.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#5]
[blue][SIZE=5][B]HANGFIRE!!

IS IT NECESSARY TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR
POST HEADLINES IN BOLD ALL CAPITALS?

IS THE END OF THE WORLD COMING OR ARE
YOU JUST CRAVING ATTENTION AGAIN?[/blue][/SIZE=5][/b]

[red][size=3][b]
HELL0? HELLO? HELLO?
[img]a139.g.akamaitech.net/7/139/622/10003904243026/abcnews.go.com/media/Entertainment/images/ap_anne_robinson_010419_w.jpg[/img]
JOHNNY W. KING,
*YOU* ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!
[/size=3]
[size=5]
GOODBYE ! [/B][/size=5][/red]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top