Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 7:52:28 PM EDT
So I'm sitting here, figuring out what the hell is wrong with my CS code, when this amazingly hot blonde approaches me.  Mind you, I could be out at the bars with friends right now, but I decided to do the right thing.  She asks, "What math are you in."  Stunned, I answer Math 415.  "OMG you're in my class!!!!"  We get to talking and stuff, and yes I have a phone number for "Study groups ."  Anyways, the funny thing is, if anyone has ever sat in a high level math, physics, or engineering class, you can attest to the fact that there are literally NO hot chicks.  In fact, there are about 98% males and the 2% is questionable... that is by normal inspection you would have difficulty determining sex.  Anyways... this chick is a one of a kind.  Smart and hot... don't find much of these often.  And yes, that's a graduate level math class I'm in.... I love engineering.

*UPDATE*
So I just got back to my place from a very rough night.  Rough in the sense that my lower back is killing me. What ended up happening is me and a bunch of m good friends went out to a few bars, but then I get a phone call.  Its her!  She asks me to go over to a different bar and to bring my friends so I'm like whatever.  We get there are the doorman rejects me.  Now a funny story:  I shaved my head this week to look more normal when running PT for my DEP thing with the Marine Corps.  That way I would get used to it, when I go to PI next summer.  Anyways, all throughout high school, I had the long "hippie" style haircut and all my IDs have that same haircut.  He asked for a second form of ID and I showed him my other one, with the same haircut.  So I call her, and we meet up outside the bar.  She asks me, "Wanna just go over to my place?"  I'm like yea sure, and tell my buddies to come on, we're gonna party it up over there.  She then says the killer line.... "No, silly I meant just like you and me...."  [Illini Lacrosse Annoucer] GOAL SCORED BY #21 [/Illini Lacrosse Annoucer]  Anyways, that was good times.  We're going out tonight too...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Dear diary, jack pot!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Her name used to be Edward before the surgery.  You lose again.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Proceed with caution.  There are no attractive women north of Green St in CU.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread is completely worthless without Pics.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Proceed with caution.  There are no attractive women north of Green St in CU.

The funny thing is, this man is totally right... that's why I am so extremely shocked.

For the record: Green St. divides the engineering campus from the rest of the school.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Her name used to be Edward before the surgery.  You lose again.

lol...wow.  

yeah, it's rare to find a decent looking engineering chick.  I suffer from the same problem at my school, so i went with a nursing student instead.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh my

engineering sounds alot like part 147 A&P school. The only women we have are lesbian, huge, and manly females.

on a positive note, it helps keep us focused.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dear diary, jack crack pot!

Fixed it.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Just forget about it... hot engineering chicks usually realize that they can pretty much have whomever and whatever they want and that male engineering geeks are easily strung along and more than willing to put up with their crap if they think they might have a shot.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Most chicks I run into around the engineering buildings here are lost. Almost always looking for the "biology annex" building-from-a-box the Uni. set up in the parking lot behind one of the engineering buildings...

There are a couple in Civil that aren't too bad...

or maybe I've become desensitized.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just forget about it... hot engineering chicks usually realize that they can pretty much have whomever and whatever they want and that male engineering geeks are easily strung along and more than willing to put up with their crap if they think they might have a shot.

I however, am far from a geek... going to PI next summer to enlist with the World's greatest fighting force and I play lacrosse for my school.  I've shacked up with my fair share of bimbos... trust me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#12]
A female Engineering student damn near killed a couple of us in a rotating machines lab.

She wasn't a looker, but even if she was I would become a monk before risking whatever havoc she might have wreaked in the bedroom.

4.0 and not a lick of sense. Probably has destroyed several companies by now.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What makes you think she's really an engineering student? She said she was in a math class that she obviously wasn't in. She's probably not even in school.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dear diary, jack pot!

giggity.

just let the ole divining rod do the rest.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What makes you think she's really an engineering student? She said she was in a math class that she obviously wasn't in. She's probably not even in school.

What is one of the first things you ask a fellow college student... major, DUH!  She's a mechE.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you facebook her?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Time to get out the old slide rule and calculate Pi.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Did you facebook her?

You mean stalker net?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:58:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Fast forward to 6 months after graduation. You both land jobs at MegaCorp, Inc where she gets snatched up by the CEO because he has a Bentley and a Lear Jet......and you don't.

And you are left with Wally and Floyd to finish calculating fluid dynamics on the new Crane 3000
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Ah yes, the proverbial hot engineering chick! I have witnessed no more than two of these rarities in my time at Kansas State as an ME student. One of them actually won the "Beauty on the Beach" swimsuit competition at one of the local bars. Definately the exception and not the rule!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Ask her if she wants to get a pizza and fuck.  If she gets mad, say what's the matter, you don't like pizza?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Here I am at Georgia Tech having previously been a UGA undergrad.  Talk about adjustment.

For those of y'all that don't know, the road between Athens and Atlanta is Highway 316.

So when we see a pretty girl on Tech campus we look at each other and say:

"She must have taken a wrong turn at 316!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#23]
So, do they still have that giant ugly sculpture in front of the engineering library?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Obviously she finds you attractive.

My guess it was the short skirt that did it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So, do they still have that giant ugly sculpture in front of the engineering library?

Yup!  That thing is awesome, not to mention "Grainger Bob" a fiberglass "student" reading a book in front of it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Time to get out the old slide rule and calculate Pi.

That is the geekiest phrase I have ever heard.  That's saying a lot.
I am really going to have to remember that one...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Dude, it will soon be time for you to deliver.  You need to visualize the victory in your mind, for each battle is fought 1,000 times before it is won.  When the moment of truth, the moment you have been preparing for comes, make sure you fuck her like she NEEDS to be fucked.  Do not leave her wanting - leave her exhausted and flabbergasted at your virility and prowess with your warrior.  

That is all.

Oh, and don't forget the anal beads.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:32:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Dude, it will soon be time for you to deliver.  You need to visualize the victory in your mind, for each battle is fought 1,000 times before it is won.  When the moment of truth, the moment you have been preparing for comes, make sure you fuck her like she NEEDS to be fucked.  Do not leave her wanting - leave her exhausted and flabbergasted at your virility and prowess with your warrior.  

That is all.

Remember to pull slowly you are not starting a Snapper.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:36:31 AM EDT
[#29]
So...  with such a small population of girls in your class,
and this one is such a knock out, and you never noticed her before...
You must REALLY love engineering.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I however, am far from a geek... going to PI next summer to enlist with the World's greatest fighting force and I play lacrosse for my school.  I've shacked up with my fair share of bimbos... trust me.

I don't think that improves your situation. Maybe she's one of those stalker types who is in that class JUST TO GET CLOSE TO YOU!

Hehe. Keep us appraised of your progress, and good luck!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#31]
I went to a well known engineering school where there were so few females that even ugly ones could be assured of a date on the weekend.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Smart and Hot are NOT exlusive! Look at Anne Coulter!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Careful man, those math chicks Pi R Squared.  And you've always heard how hard it is to put a round peg in a square hole.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#34]
btt.... see update.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Is there a high five smiley?

<---Close enough
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Pi has been calculated.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is all.

Remember to pull slowly you are not starting a Snapper.  

Yes you are; a red Snapper.

"Dear Penthouse Letters..."
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice work with the hot chick.

Just curious: Why are you going to PI instead of Quantico with an engineering degree?

I wont have my degree for a few more years, I'll be in the reserves until then.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#40]
must have pics.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Pi R double jointed?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Awaiting pics
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Most chicks I run into around the engineering buildings here are lost. Almost always looking for the "biology annex" building-from-a-box the Uni. set up in the parking lot behind one of the engineering buildings...

There are a couple in Civil that aren't too bad...

or maybe I've become desensitized.

Around here, most of the hot engineering girls are in environmental engineering.

I can attest to the fact that there are almost NO hot women in EE, which happens to be my major
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top