Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 10:29:36 AM EDT
HERE IT IS!!!!

This is for people who think Welfare is just peachy....(liberal idiots)

Instead of paying taxes (I lose about 13,000 per year)  people that pay taxes should instead use that money to essentially "sponsor" a family.

Imagine what would happen is some liberal, Volvo-driving, suburban yuppies had every penny of their taxes go to Shaquita and her welfare larvae.... NOW imagine the lefties reactions when welfare momma had ANOTHER KID and accordingly her WELFARE allowance went up and the yuppies had to pony up that exact amount......

Now imagine if the government did that for ALL welfare "families".....  People that were paying to support the worthless bastards would suddenly have a VERY personal interest in what was going on.....

How long would the welfare system last THEN???????
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The main problem is, I still have to pay to support some worthless family that thinks they are owed shit for nothing.  If it was voluntary, I'd not pay a dime to those leaches.  

However, I wouln't be opposed to having a system to where I could designate what amount of my taxes are used on in the gov.  I wouldn't mind helping to support a person in the military.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
that'll work for me.  I'd cut the family off and spend the $13,000 on guns and ammo.  When sponsered family starts complaining, I'd tell them McDonald's and Walmart are hiring!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The main problem is, I still have to pay to support some worthless family that thinks they are owed shit for nothing.  If it was voluntary, I'd not pay a dime to those leaches.  

However, I wouln't be opposed to having a system to where I could designate what amount of my taxes are used on in the gov.  I wouldn't mind helping to support a person in the military.

Scott

I would - I already support them.
Their paychecks are paid with my tax dollars.

I have no problem making charitable donations, but making a welfare system where I can choose who my money goes to is like high schools having a requirement of X number of "volunteer" hours before you can graduate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top