[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[URL]http://www.lewrockwell.com/mcelroy/mcelroy14.html[/URL]
View Quote
[>:/]???????????
View Quote

With all the PCBS on women running around here
I thought I would bring a few musing on the subject authored by a few women that I admire and respect.[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#4]
the article is actually  VERY Good.

Hangfire, you recently have posted many topics which are ripe for discussion.  In that you and I are in agreement.  Your methods are your Achilles

But, let me implore your to be less cavalier with the titles.  They just seem to set the wrong tone.  Otherwise, many of your subjects NEED discussion.

Let us then put them initially and reserve the humor for when it is deserved, not as the motivator to have your topics read.

Zazou

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
With all the PCBS on women running around here
I thought I would bring a few musing on the subject authored by a few women that I admire and respect.[smoke]
View Quote

I'd pay good money to see Miss Magnum kick your ass in a caged death match. [BD][:D]
View Quote

MMMMMmmmm. What up with that BABY HUEY? You running so low on testosterone that you have to pay a woman to do your dirty work.

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
the article is actually  VERY Good.
Hangfire, you recently have posted many topics which are ripe for discussion.  In that you and I are in agreement.  Your methods are your Achilles
But, let me implore your to be less cavalier with the titles.  They just seem to set the wrong tone.  Otherwise, many of your subjects NEED discussion.
Let us then put them initially and reserve the humor for when it is deserved, not as the motivator to have your topics read.
Zazou
View Quote

The title of this post was penned by the author.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's see, we have title about filming womenz sex acts, and all we get is a stupid link to an article???

Frankly I feel cheated!
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 12:26:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let's see, we have title about filming womenz sex acts, and all we get is a stupid link to an article???  Frankly I feel cheated!
View Quote

Its always about you! ID-I-OT-I-C
Film at 11, is not shown at 3 am.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:13:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its always about you! ID-I-OT-I-C
Film at 11, is not shown at 3 am.
View Quote

I love you too, sweet tits! [:X]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#11]
[blue][SIZE=5][B]HANGFIRE!!

IS IT NECESSARY TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR
POST HEADLINES IN BOLD ALL CAPITALS?

IS THE END OF THE WORLD COMING OR ARE
YOU JUST CRAVING ATTENTION AGAIN?[/blue][/SIZE=5][/b]

[red][size=3][b]
HELL0? HELLO? HELLO?
[img]a139.g.akamaitech.net/7/139/622/10003904243026/abcnews.go.com/media/Entertainment/images/ap_anne_robinson_010419_w.jpg[/img]
JOHNNY W. KING,
*YOU* ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!
[/size=3]
[size=5]
GOODBYE ! [/B][/size=5][/red]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top