Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 7:04:16 AM EDT

A 2 1/2-week-old baby aardvark sniffs the lens of a television camera Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005, at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. The first aardvark to be born at the Omaha, Neb., zoo, is now on display. (AP Photo/Nati Harnik)

An actor playing Chewbacca throws out the ceremonial first pitch prior to a game between the Boston Red Sox and Toronto Blue Jays Fenway Park in Boston, Wednesday Sept. 28, 2005. Chewbacca and an actress playing Princess Leia were promoting the Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit at the Museum of Science in Boston. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa)

In this Sept. 12, 2005, photo released by the Brooklyn borough president's office, a sign on the Brooklyn side of the Williamsburg Bridge proclaims 'Leaving Brooklyn: Oy Vey!' The sign, bearing the Jewish expression of dismay or hurt, is intended as a way of acknowledging Brooklyn's large Jewish population. Borough President Marty Markowitz says motorists seeing it know it means 'Dear me, I'm so sad you're leaving.' (AP Photo/Brooklyn Borough President's Office, Kathryn Kirk)

A woman holds a baby tortoise with two heads in Havana September 27, 2005. The tortoise was found some days ago on a river bank at the city forest. According to scientists of the local aquarium who inspected the animal, it seems to be perfectly healthy. REUTERS/Claudia Daut

Yuhui, a young chimpanzee, practices weightlifting in ChongQing Safari Park in southwest China's Chongqing Municipality, September 26, 2005. The park is to organize a contest nationwide with animals to show their performance in sports, which will be held from October 1 to 7, local media reported. REUTERS/China Newsphoto

A protester from PETA , People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals crouches in a cage outside the Zoo in Barcelona, Spain Sunday Sept. 25, 2005. The protest was to highlight the plight of wild animals kept in cages in zoos, whom activists say are deprived of their natural environment. (AP Photo/Manu Fernandez)

A new U.S. Army Buffalo armored vehicle (top) and one which was destroyed by an improvised explosive device (IED) are shown in this combination photo in Baghdad September 29, 2005. A U.S. military convoy hit the IED while on patrol in eastern Baghdad and one soldier was wounded, U.S. military officials said. The Buffalo is designed to detect and assess possible IED's on military supply routes in Iraq. REUTERS

Fire personal back away as a flame shoots towards them on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005, in the Chatsworth section of Los Angeles. The blaze, which began midafternoon, hopscotched the 118 Freeway and threatened homes in Box Canyon and a trailer park in another canyon where mandatory evacuations were in place. (AP Photo/Mike Meadows)

A worker sprinkles disinfectant powder inside an eagle cage at a zoo in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, Monday, Sept. 26, 2005. Indonesia's death toll from bird flu has risen to six and the government has ordered more than a half-million tablets of anti-viral medicine to fight the disease, the Health Ministry announced Monday. (AP Photo/Trisnadi)

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:06:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Here we go again with the naked PETA chicks...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
mroe tiger woman meow
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Her natural environment is my bed
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050928/capt.ah10209281843.baby_aardvark_ah102.jpg

A 2 1/2-week-old baby aardvark sniffs the lens of a television camera Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005, at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. The first aardvark to be born at the Omaha, Neb., zoo, is now on display. (AP Photo/Nati Harnik)

Nebraska Crew: FIRE MISSION!!! You must recover the Arfcom penis, which has been spotted in the possession of TV newsmen at the Omaha Zoo! Do Not Delay!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:29:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Do her with a lambskin condom, then tell her what is was AFTER.... HAHAHAHA!!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#8]
A great video by Penn & Teller on PETA!

Penn & Teller PETA video
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'd like to see that and maybe poke her with a stick, see how nekid she really is
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to see that and maybe poke her with a stick, see how nekid she really is

You're just like me: trust, but verify. You never know how nekkid they really are till you poke 'em. Better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:43:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050928/capt.ah10209281843.baby_aardvark_ah102.jpg

Nebraska Crew: FIRE MISSION!!! You must recover the Arfcom penis, which has been spotted in the possession of TV newsmen at the Omaha Zoo! Do Not Delay!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:46:41 AM EDT
[#12]
My best friend's mom organized the "wookie of the year" event. She made the guy practice throwing pitches in the chewbaca suit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#13]
That Buffalo is a tough machine.  They make them near here.

Must have been a big bomb, but the truck did its job, protecting the crew.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top