Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 6:34:14 AM EDT
So day before yesterday I am at Dollar General and they have these little pecan pies (about 2" across) for a quarter a piece.  I think that would make a fine thing for the kids lunch boxes, so I grab a couple of handfulls of them and check out.

I get home later that night and throw them on the counter with all of the lunch stuff and go bed, thinking no more about it.  Yesterday my wife calls me and tells me I am a sick bastard (lightheartedly--not angry).  I have no idea what she is talking about and feel kind of like the WTF cat.

Then she accuses me of only buying the pecan pies b/c the wrapper say "I Love Pie" across the front and that is all Arfcommer's think about.  I forward some things for her to read from time to time, but I don't think that was in any of those threads.  I feel like somebody has been spying on our clubhouse......

Dan
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
pics!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I may walk over there (it is across the street from our office) and get some more today.  Then I will try figure out how to post a pic....or make one of those little pics that goes under your name...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Do yourself a favor keep the love alive and LOG OFF
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you tell your wife you wouldn't have to get strange pie if you got pie at home every day?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#5]
You sick bastard!

Apple pie is better. Now go convince your wife you're not a sick bastard and get some pie.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Did you tell your wife you wouldn't have to get strange pie if you got pie at home every day?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn I wish I had the balls to pull that one off
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Is she h...

...oh wait.

I mean, nuke it fr...

...that's not it either.

I'd hit....hmmm....

...get both?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is she h...

...oh wait.

I mean, nuke it fr...

...that's not it either.

I'd hit....hmmm....

...get both?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:31:08 AM EDT
[#10]
You mean they didn't have cherry pies?

Bummer for you man!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Im me and I'll help you post pictures of your pies.  Its as close to get any I'm going to get!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Just be happy the pie you are getting is nice and small.

You could be getting big old sloppy pie from the discount rack at the back of the bakery section.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#13]
If I ever get married, I swear to God I will NEVER stay logged on in ARFCOM.................................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top