Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 6:00:08 AM EDT
Hello. My name is Brian Pauls and I work for a company called GermanSun Ltd. I found your resume on careerbuilder.com because we are searching for reliable professionals across the United States who are interested in a potentially lucrative partnership with an international firm.

GermanSun Ltd. is a leading software company in Germany and we are currently expanding our operations in the United States. But because of various banking and legal restrictions, we are unable to open commercial bank accounts in every state. As such, GermanSun Ltd. is recruiting partners to conduct simple banking transactions on our behalf.

The process is simple. If you were interested in becoming a US partner of GermanSun Ltd., you would sign an agreement that would make you an official financial representative of our company, able to accept invoice payments on our behalf. Instead of asking our American clients to conduct complicated international payment transactions (which are especially complex for German companies), we have them work with our partners to submit payments. You would then forward the payments to us, a simple transaction for an individual.

GermanSun Ltd. pays its partners a 10% commission on every transaction. In addition, we will take care of any incremental tax liability you incur. Depending on which state you are in, and of course on how good business is, your monthly commissions could be as high as $4,000 per month.

If you are interested in working with us, or if you want more information, you can contact me directly at my personal email address: [email protected]. I'll need your full name and mailing address so I can send you the contract and other paperwork necessary to get started.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brian Pauls
[email protected]
www.germansun.net

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:04:19 AM EDT
[#1]
/backs slowly away from thread/
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:05:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I have lucrative opportunities in spamming if you're interested, Brian.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#3]
"Germann company “GermanSun Ltd.” was found in 1992. Sources of business of stockholders of the bank are put in development, financing and insuring enterprises of trade and transport as private investors. Following this tradition “GermanSun Ltd.” is concentrated or primary directions complex financial service of corporate clients, financing business of navigation, trade financing, controlling assets. To save and increase private business “GermanSun Ltd.” offers all the financial and insurance instruments, cause stockholders management, staff of the company have the best knowledge and experience in these spheres. This specialization differs “GermanSun Ltd.” from many commercial organizations and it is the main business of “GermanSun Ltd."

"We are sure of the correctness of the chosen mission and possibility to solve any tasks to clients’ interests, and the confirmation is our clients in the terms of cruel competition they prefer “GermanSun Ltd.”. It gives us confidence of the correctness of the chosen mission and serves as the stimulus to keep on developing the company in the direction of creating a pure company of new generation.”

checking out the photos and bios of the "concil" and board members is a must see...

www.germansun.net/about.html
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#4]
No kidding.

Try google-ing it and nothing turns up.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]
IBT spam L
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I love lamp
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:12:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Complete and total scam. It won't be up for long.

Lookie at who is behind it.

GERMANSUN.NET

Registrant:
  Mohammed Shareef
  313, 99th street
  Brooklyn, New York 11209
  United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
  Domain Name: GERMANSUN.NET
     Created on: 28-Sep-05
     Expires on: 28-Sep-07
     Last Updated on: 28-Sep-05

Administrative Contact:
     Shareef, Mohammed  [email protected]
     313, 99th street
     Brooklyn, New York 11209
     United States
     (212) 518-3777
  Technical Contact:
     Shareef, Mohammed  [email protected]
     313, 99th street
     Brooklyn, New York 11209
     United States
     (212) 518-3777

Domain servers in listed order:
     PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET
     PARK22.SECURESERVER.NET

Server Used: [ whois.arin.net ]

64.202.189.111 = [ winhostecn28.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net ]  
 OrgName:    Go Daddy Software  Inc.
 OrgID:      GDS-31
 Address:    14455 N Hayden Road
 Address:    Suite 226
 City:       Scottsdale
 StateProv:  AZ
 PostalCode: 85260
 NetRange:   64.202.160.0 - 64.202.191.255
 CIDR:       64.202.160.0/19
 NetName:    GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC
 NetHandle:   NET-64-202-160-0-1
 Parent:     NET-64-0-0-0-0
 NetType:    Direct Allocation
 NameServer: CNS1.SECURESERVER.NET
 NameServer: CNS2.SECURESERVER.NET
 Comment:
 RegDate:    2002-10-22
 Updated:    2004-05-24
 AbuseHandle: ABUSE51-ARIN
 AbuseName:   Abuse Department
 AbusePhone:  1-480-505-8809
 AbuseEmail:  [email protected]
 NOCHandle: NOC124-ARIN
 NOCName:   Network Operations Center
 NOCPhone:  1-480-505-8809
 NOCEmail:  [email protected]
 TechHandle: NOC124-ARIN
 TechName:   Network Operations Center
 TechPhone:  1-480-505-8809
 TechEmail:  [email protected]
 OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE51-ARIN
 OrgAbuseName:   Abuse Department
 OrgAbusePhone:  1-480-505-8809
 OrgAbuseEmail:  [email protected]
 OrgNOCHandle: NOC124-ARIN
 OrgNOCName:   Network Operations Center
 OrgNOCPhone:  1-480-505-8809
 OrgNOCEmail:  [email protected]
 OrgTechHandle: NOC124-ARIN
 OrgTechName:   Network Operations Center
 OrgTechPhone:  1-480-505-8809
 OrgTechEmail:  [email protected]
  ARIN WHOIS database  last updated 2005-09-28 19: 10
  Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Mohammed? I thought his name was Brian.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I have Anus laptops that I'd like to sell you ok.

"Put your business in our Anus"

If you don't take them the clique mob will come to dead you with the wood of dead ok.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:22:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

checking out the photos and bios of the "concil" and board members is a must see...

LOL - Yeah, they're a trustworthy lookin' bunch.  Oddly enough, they don't look like Germans or Nigerians .
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:23:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I think I might string this boo hole along here a la scambaiter style.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think I might string this boo hole along here a la scambaiter style.

YES YES !!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll get right on it
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:39:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I like how "a leading software company in Germany" uses a juno.com address.

I guess people really fall for this.  It's called greed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Theres only a few reasons that I can think of that some in the US would want to go through an intermediary to send cash overseas, instead of doing it themselves.

1. Terrorist
2. Skinhead
3. Money launderer

Please feel free to add to the list.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:48:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL - Yeah, they're a trustworthy lookin' bunch.  Oddly enough, they don't look like Germans or Nigerians .

Wow.  Looks like a pretty elaborate money laundering scam.  A seemingly legit website and all.  People in the US send you checks for merchandise (from eBay, maybe) and then you send the money via wire transfer to them overseas.  When the buyer doesn't get the merchandise the feds come after you.

ETA:  I doubt the pics are real.

Quoted:
Theres only a few reasons that I can think of that some in the US would want to go through an intermediary to send cash overseas, instead of doing it themselves.

1. Terrorist
2. Skinhead
3. Money launderer

Please feel free to add to the list.

With a registrant name like Mohammed Shareef, I'd vote for #1.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:50:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If you don't take them the clique mob will come to dead you with the wood of dead ok.

I love that thread.  And Anus laptops.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:51:54 AM EDT
[#18]
The photos of the board of directors give me confidence

where do i send the "charity donations"?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:53:30 AM EDT
[#19]
This guys pict
Jay Roberts - Chairman of the Supervisory Board, GermanSun Ltd
looks like he should be holding a board of booking numbers on it where it got cropped off at the bottom
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love that thread.  And Anus laptops.

they are the best ok.  you must buy or you will be deaded.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#21]

This guy looks legit.

Hoang Nguyen - translator (English language)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#22]
alright who's got the hammer of dead?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Do we get 3 months vacation like the Germans get
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Our Mission
“GermanSun Ltd.” and its enterprises saved a great number of Documents and Certificates to work out schemes to work in tens countries for ten years of working out the methods of planning. “GermanSun Ltd.” is a professional member of over-the-counter market and it has 2 licenses: to work with shares, broker’s activity, Ministry of Finance of German and Federal Commission of over-the-counter market controls the work of “GermanSun Ltd.” Financial risks are insured with Insurance Company.

Germann company “GermanSun Ltd.” was found in 1992. Sources of business of stockholders of the bank are put in development, financing and insuring enterprises of trade and transport as private investors. Following this tradition “GermanSun Ltd.” is concentrated or primary directions complex financial service of corporate clients, financing business of navigation, trade financing, controlling assets. To save and increase private business “GermanSun Ltd.” offers all the financial and insurance instruments, cause stockholders management, staff of the company have the best knowledge and experience in these spheres. This specialization differs “GermanSun Ltd.” from many commercial organizations and it is the main business of “GermanSun Ltd.”
    “GermanSun Ltd.” represents itself like a private company, which uses the newest technologies as well as traditional principles of individual service, marketing principles to work with clients, financial and non-financial partners and agents.
    “GermanSun Ltd.” is a composite part of the society and works as reaching harmonic realization of clients’ tasks, society’s, staff’s, bank leaders’ tasks.
What lets us say that chosen mission will let us solve our tasks the best way?
Confidence that our mission is real and is based on our knowledge and skills. Private law and defense of our clients’ interests is the law of our company’s work, our philosophy and strategy. Our mission is based on the principles of corporate management, where the client’s interests are on the first place.
We are sure of the correctness of the chosen mission and possibility to solve any tasks to clients’ interests, and the confirmation is our clients in the terms of cruel competition they prefer “GermanSun Ltd.”. It gives us confidence of the correctness of the chosen mission and serves as the stimulus to keep on developing the company in the direction of creating a pure company of new generation.

General directions of “GermanSun Ltd.

- Complex financial service of corporate clients
- Financing International trade enterprises
- Financing navigation business
- Assets controlling and private persons’ fortune controlling
- Strategic consulting
- Marketing service of operations clients, financial(non-financial) partners and agents organization

WTF
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:15:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Oooo! Maybe I'll be able to recoup the money I lost in that Nigerian Prince thing!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:23:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Lol, I love the pic of Hoang Nguyen  

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I had just updated my resume on Careerbuilder when I got that email. The in the same day I got it 4 more times from 4 different people. Sumbitches. I am sure people fall far that shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top