Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 4:09:19 AM EDT
Can't a day go by without someone trying to outshine another with their brilliant stupidity, or lack of moral character?  Seems like you can't watch the news without getting irratated or downright pissed off.

First on the radio this morning was a story on baby gender testing.  Some women were complaining and distraught.  They want a certain sex child, and they are not sure about the tests accuracy, so they do not know whether to get an abortion or not???  
I'm not a hard-liner pro or anti abortion, but killing an unborn child because you got the wrong sex is wrong on so many levels!

Linky - Was on radio, but details not on web

Next Katrina.  Yes, FEMA effed up, and didn't respond quickly enough.  Now someone was complaining that they didn't follow proper contract bidding procedures?
Were they supposed to wait a week or two to get the lowest bid?  (Yes we know some unscrupulous individuals took advantage of taxpayers, but when you need tons of stuff RFN, what did you expect?)

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't sweat it too much, Bro, someday this house of cards is gonna collapse around their ears.  When it does, it will time for them to reap what they have sewn.....and we will do the reaping to the tune of a good length of God given hemp rope and a nearby tree.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#2]
There is no shortage of assholes in this world. I know it's bad to say it but sometimes I just really hate people. You pick up the paper or turn on the news and hear the most depressing crap. It can just ruin your day sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:46:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can't a day go by without someone trying to outshine another with their brilliant stupidity, or lack of moral character?  Seems like you can't watch the news without getting irratated or downright pissed off.

First on the radio this morning was a story on baby gender testing.  Some women were complaining and distraught.  They want a certain sex child, and they are not sure about the tests accuracy, so they do not know whether to get an abortion or not???  
I'm not a hard-liner pro or anti abortion, but killing an unborn child because you got the wrong sex is wrong on so many levels!

Indeed.

The company doing the tests seems to be just ripping people off, but the idiot woman I heard complaining about it on the NPR story was worse than the fraud. She was just over the moon because she had already named the baby with a boy's name and had told her 3 year old about the boy, and the boy had become part of the family. What is she supposed to do now that she is having a girl???

I dunno, honey, how about have a girl and deal with it?? Crimony.

Next Katrina.  Yes, FEMA effed up, and didn't respond quickly enough.  

No, they responded fine. It is just that lots of people who expect .gov to be everybody's daddy expect daddy to hold their hand right now.

Now someone was complaining that they didn't follow proper contract bidding procedures?
Were they supposed to wait a week or two to get the lowest bid?  (Yes we know some unscrupulous individuals took advantage of taxpayers, but when you need tons of stuff RFN, what did you expect?)

The problem is that you are listening to NPR. They are libbies. They will complain that help is too slow in coming, and then a couple of weeks later will complain because help was given too quickly without enough scrutiny.

They are idiots.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top