Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 5:01:49 PM EDT
Talk about polar opposites. He got his undergrad degree from Berkely, and his graduate degree from the University of Moscow. He couldn't stand America, so he emigrated to Canada, where he married a vegetarian professor of Women's Studies named CYNTHIA-NOT-CINDY.

He's a nice guy, despite being the lunatic fringe politically. And at least he put his money where his mouth is and really left, unlike most of Hollywood. I like him, but I sure am glad he doesn't vote here anymore.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Lemme guess....eats tofu and has a toe-ring?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't like family reunions
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lemme guess....eats tofu and has a toe-ring?

Toe rings have their place; usually on women  rebelling against everything - which is a perfect time to date them.

ETA - Berkley is a good school - what is his profession?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He said he was Canadian, so his profession is loyal taxpaying subject.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Professor at the University of Guelf.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He said he was Canadian, so his profession is loyal taxpaying subject.

I try not to prejudge people but I know an attorney that graduated from Berkely so I was generalizing that Rodent's uncle is possibly an educated & articulate person (albeit misguided).

I like having political debates with intelligent friends who are staunch Dems to keep me on my toes.

ETA - Professor in what department?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
He's not my uncle, he's my GF's. He's a bio-physicist. He's extremely intelligent, fairly athletic, very kind and considerate, and he empathizes with Al Sharpton and Rosey O'Donnell.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Toe rings have their place; usually on women  rebelling against everything - which is a perfect time to date them.

My friend,  what you have there is an excellent sig line!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top