Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 5:01:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I got it.  I consult it before I go on a burglary job.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's the last 4 of your SSN & your mother's maiden name?

thanks but i'm trying to find one of my students on the list so i can fax him a copy. he's going before the NJ supreme court in two weeks for his CCW for NJ. his FL permit is locked up in a safe at his house down here. So he needs proof he has a FL ccw. it's too late to call the Div. of lic. so i'm trying to find something at the moment.

J

State or NCIC cant verify his ccw?
Wha twould you guys do down here if he was stopped with gun but no CCW?  There has to be a way to pull in up like Dl's.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's the last 4 of your SSN & your mother's maiden name?

thanks but i'm trying to find one of my students on the list so i can fax him a copy. he's going before the NJ supreme court in two weeks for his CCW for NJ. his FL permit is locked up in a safe at his house down here. So he needs proof he has a FL ccw. it's too late to call the Div. of lic. so i'm trying to find something at the moment.

J

State or NCIC cant verify his ccw?
Wha twould you guys do down here if he was stopped with gun but no CCW?  There has to be a way to pull in up like Dl's.

At home i have no way of doing anything. I was hoping to find something online before the morning.

J

Next door here in Lee, They take the toughbook home or have the phone numbers to atleast one guy who might be working.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top