Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 2:36:29 PM EDT
Ordering Chineese takeout?  The guy answering the phones always reminds me of the takeout guy in Sienfeld.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
aye, up until I can't understand what i'm ordering.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
CG:  Hello?  I take your order?
ME:  Yes sir, carry out.
CG:  Ok what you like?
ME:  General Tso's chicken combo w/chicken fried rice
CG:  Ok 15 minits
ME:  Sounds good

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn it, now I'm hungry...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
My order went like this:

Me: "I would like the # 36 and the #52 with an egg roll.
Him: "OkIhavesweetsourschikenwifriceandsesmischickenaneggrollokby"  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ordering Chineese takeout?  The guy answering the phones always reminds me of the takeout guy in Sienfeld.

No won-ton soup for you?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm....

I like "City Wok" on South Park

"Herro?  Shitty Wok! Ok, you get a one order shitty pork, and a one order shitty chow mein."

Seriously, I love chinese food!  

"You want some Shitty Egg Fu Yung???"
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll have a #15 and a side order of McDonalds.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was about 12, me and my brother were addicted to these awesome hot Greek sub sandwiches this Greek restaurant made.  But we were always scared of ordering them for delivery, because the Greek guy who took the orders always sounded pissed off, like we were bothering him.  So we took turns ordering "You call!  I did it last week!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hmmm....

"Herro?  Shitty Wok! Ok, you get a one order shitty pork, and a one order shitty chow mein."

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Citywok.gif  "You want some Shitty Egg Fu Yung???"

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmmm....

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Citywok.gif  "You want some Shitty Egg Fu Yung???"

Hell, think I found a new avatar for a while!  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hmmm....

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:02:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmmm....

Hell, think I found a new avatar for a while!  

Nobody's gonna recognize you now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#13]
The Chinese joint I used to frequent was run by this young little chinese girl, and she'd shout the order to the back, always sounded pissed off, even when she was back there chattering. In chinglish, she was always exceptionally nice. Guess it's just the language.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The Chinese joint I used to frequent was run by this young little chinese girl, and she'd shout the order to the back, always sounded pissed off, even when she was back there chattering. In chinglish, she was always exceptionally nice. Guess it's just the language.

I think the lady down there and the lady down the street here must be separated twins or something. She yells like a banshee too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top