Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 10:58:32 AM EDT
OK. So I'm hanging out with civvies at the club, and I realize, that without fail, I can't seem to keep a conversation going with any civillian: German or American. Find it almost impossible to relate to the things that seem to bug civillians, you know, my girlfriend/boyfriend did this to me, oh my god, the horror, yadda yadda yadda, when Im thinking to myself, Wow....guy I met when I first got here, just got waxed a bit ago...oh my god, someone was glaring at you all night? I'm sorry. Must have been traumatic.  Sorry, this is an off the wall rant, but....damn. No wonder I don't have a girlfriend.

lol.

[/rant]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top