Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 7:22:46 PM EDT
I think I want to get a house in the near future. However it would be a significantly longer commute, and the mortgage would also be larger then my current rent. I recently bought a nice car at carmax, however to get the house I think I would want to sell it to get a beater car with lower/no monthly payment that I wouldn't worry about putting miles on. My question is, how much am I going to have to pony up to sell the car that I bought in april? It was originally about $16k and I've put about 6000 miles on it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
depends where you try to sell it. If you go back to carmax, expect 10K, tops.
privately,depends. what kind of car?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
... Pony up nothing!

... Creative marketing techniques is what America is all about. Price it right, be patient, post flyers everywhere, do local freebie ads and it will sell.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
depends where you try to sell it. If you go back to carmax, expect 10K, tops.
privately,depends. what kind of car?

sebring coupe, 5 speed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#4]
bump for day crew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top