Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:34:52 PM EDT
great fucking show...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
It's like a train wreck, you can't turn your head.

Just when you think they've sunk to a new low, they cross ten more lines that you never thought could be crossed.

I like it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#2]
sickest show i have ever seen
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
sickest show i have ever seen

We got caught up in it tonight for the first time.  

Can't

Look

Away

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
... Say what you will, this Conservative likes the show.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Great show, no one else one TV has anything even close
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#6]
i am as pretty conservative but this show rocks...... damn he fucked that it up
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#8]
sure got quiet after the trans. guys and the smokin of the weed ?

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I've watched it since it started.  Weirdest freaking show on TV, hands down.  I catch myself having to look away almost every episode.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#10]
As my wife says, "absolute trash!"  Which is exactly why we have it setup to record on the TiVo.  I live vicariously through Christian.  When he hooked up that threesome, I was like "yeah!"  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I have never watched it before tonight i was laughing my ass off,
but then again,Im kinda weird . I am going to start watching entertaining stuff
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I love it, but I found the scene where matt was beating the transvestite to be pretty unsettling.  In fact, I find the whole transsexual storyline to be a bit odd.  If that had left it at Eva that would have been fine, but matt going to the whole transsexual bar was really strange.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I love it, but I found the scene where matt was beating the transvestite to be pretty unsettling.  In fact, I find the whole transsexual storyline to be a bit odd.  If that had left it at Eva that would have been fine, but matt going to the whole transsexual bar was really strange.  

I found it a disturbing when Matt got the shit kick out of him by the trannies and then was proceeded to be pissed on by 'em (literally).
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#14]
im in love with that show! its top 5 favorites by far.  simpsons,family guy,southpark and nip/tuck. but not in that order.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I found it a disturbing when Matt got the shit kick out of him by the trannies and then was proceeded to be pissed on by 'em (literally).

Yeah, the whole trans thing is, uh, a weird twist for sure.

Wow.  Not many shows leave me hanging, wanting to see the next episode.  This one did - I'm surprised the ex-gangbanger wasn't more cut up than he was though.

I have only seen one other episode of that show, about 2 years ago.  I'm going to have to start watching it again.  Does it come on nightly or weekly?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:13:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the whole trans thing is, uh, a weird twist for sure.

Wow.  Not many shows leave me hanging, wanting to see the next episode.  This one did - I'm surprised the ex-gangbanger wasn't more cut up than he was though.

I have only seen one other episode of that show, about 2 years ago.  I'm going to have to start watching it again.  Does it come on nightly or weekly?

Weekly. Tuesday nights at 10PM on FX.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
They finally found a soap opera for men and women. And I frikkin love it!!! They have found a way to hook everyone.

Rescue Me is also awesome!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1 on everything

they are just trying to play more on the Eva thing.  I thought it was very made up that he would go to a trans bar.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I like the show, but I haven't been able to consistently watch it, probably because I don't really watch TV anymore. I'd buy it on DVD but I'd rather spend my money on other shows or things.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
As my wife says, "absolute trash!"  Which is exactly why we have it setup to record on the TiVo.  I live vicariously through Christian.  When he hooked up that threesome, I was like "yeah!"  

Yeah, that DHH is a definite DHH.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I like the show, but I haven't been able to consistently watch it, probably because I don't really watch TV anymore. I'd buy it on DVD but I'd rather spend my money on other shows or things.

The show's fucking great.

Don't ask how I know, but every episode from the first two seasons can be found on Limewire.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:36:29 AM EDT
[#22]
My wife even said the blonde on the show is the hottest women on TV.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#23]
All I know FX has some of the best shows Ive seen in a long time.

Nip Tuck

The Sheild

Rescue Me

Over There

Are all good shows

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:03:16 AM EDT
[#24]
What happened last night. I hate it when I miss one!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#25]
I think I've finally od'd on Nip/Tuck. I used to enjoy the drama and plots but last night was just too much. The grandmother smoking grass with the grandson talking about anal sex, then with the daughter. Great lessons here, "Let's all smoke grass together, it will bring us closer together as a family!"

For the first time, I found myself really despising this show.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#26]
i dont know i was busting a gut when she was yelling at matt how she could smell the smoke all the way in the kitchen and busts in and her mom is in there high as a fuckin kite. I kinda like how they keep pushing the edge with each episode. damn i love that fuckin show
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#27]
yeah, now i want to see it from the beginning.
how many seasons have there been so far?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#28]
"You should have told me you're a PRE-OP!!   If I wanted to play with a dick, I'd play with my own!"  

What the heck was he expecting ing around in the TRANS-bar ????
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#29]
i know i think he looks more like a freak than any of the tranys in that bar though. This is the 3rd season i belive.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
i know i think he looks more like a freak than any of the tranys in that bar though. This is the 3rd season i belive.

At least it isn't that far in.

thanks

ETA, yeah, he's really freaky lookin'.  kind of like angelina jolies (sp) brother.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#31]
did you guys know that matt and julia are dating in real life!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Matt is the guy that got beat last night, who is julia? that hot dark haired chick that is supposed to be a post op?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matt is the guy that got beat last night, who is julia? that hot dark haired chick that is supposed to be a post op?

Julia is his mom on the show.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Julia is his mom on the show.

Ahhhhh, thanks. Like I said, last night was the first show we've watched
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top