Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/27/2005 5:36:29 PM EDT
Every time I see him he seams to get thinner and thinner with every passing moment.

I have this yurning...nay the fealing you get when you see thouse starving kids around Sally Struthers in the feed the kids commercials, to mail him a cheese burger or some thing.

So what say you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#1]
God I hope so.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope. Just losing weight after heart troubles. That and aging.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
No, but he has a penis nose.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I would send him one if I could buy it and not eat it before I sent it.

I eat any type of food I can get my hands on and drive everyone crazy with all the food I eat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
God I hope so.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Have you seen him lately?

He looks like the Judge on the Movie "Nothing but Trouble" with Dan Aykroyd.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Like that movie with Chevy Chase, where they get jailed in some podunk town and the judge has a sewn-on penis for a nose.  What was the name of that movie?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
God I hope so.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Have you seen him lately?

He looks like the Judge on the Movie "Nothing but Trouble" with Dan Aykroyd.

Dammit to hell, thank you!  I have been trying to think of the name of that damn movie for about a week now!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like that movie with Chevy Chase, where they get jailed in some podunk town and the judge has a sewn-on penis for a nose.  What was the name of that movie?

"Nothing but Trouble"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
God I hope so.

Yeah!  I don't like him!  I hope he dies too!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
God I hope so.

I fucking hope not.  Do you have any idea how much money GW Chump would spend to cure his dumb ass?
matthew
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF is wrong with some of you people?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#12]
He has been banned by Hildebeest from consuming mass quantities of Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Look up the visible symptoms of the disease. Hair falls out, leasions, loss of weight, drawn look, etc.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Do you?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: You won't believe it, but I just found a bukakke smiley.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
He has been banned by Hildebeest from consuming mass quantities of Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Dude if you had Hitlery nagging you everyday you would look worse.  He has professional people making him look better.  Imagine what he would look like without their help.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

+1

Why would you wish death on a man who has done no major wrong?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
WTF?  A bad president sure.  But now you folks are wishing AIDS on the guy?

+1

I'm not going to stoop to their level of hate.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I always suspected he had herpes, but he can have AIDS too, for all I care.

How many deaths (civilian & US military) was he responsible for during his reign? Not to mention all the lies and horrible things that he said and did.

Isn't it about time karma got some payback?

Scott
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Everyone has AIDS!
AIDS AIDS AIDS!
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!
Everyone has AIDS!

And so this is the end of our story
And everyone is dead from AIDS
It took from me my best friend
My only true pal
My only bright star (he died of AIDS)

Well I'm gonna march on Washington
Lead the fight and charge the brigades
There's a hero inside of all of us
I'll make them see everyone has AIDS

My father (AIDS!)
My sister (AIDS!)
My uncle and my cousin and her best friend (AIDS AIDS AIDS!)
The gays and the straights
And the white and the spades

Everyone has AIDS!
My grandma and my dog 'ol blue (AIDS AIDS AIDS)
The pope has got it and so do you (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)
C'mon everybody we got quilting to do (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)
We gotta break down these baricades, everyone has
AIDS! x 20
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#24]
He never did release his medical records...
Cross your fingers!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yes
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#26]
I am least 99% sure he has herpes
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You must be a DU

Clinton:

1. Lost the nuclear codes and wouldn't tell anyone for 2 hours. Our country would have been unable to defend itself in the worst attack because Clinton wasn't man enough to fess up that he couldn't handle his duties at President. They never did find the nuke codes.(He should be in prison for that)

2. Had the Reno monster murder over 90 people, including women and children. (He should be executed for captial MURDER)

3. 37 people that knew Clinton and had personal dealings with him and Hiltery...DIED under very "unusual" circumstances. Ron Brown, Vince Foster to name a couple. (He should be in prison for those deaths)

4. Sold NUCLEAR and MISSLE GUIDANCE technology to the CHINESE! This is a clear violation of the Constitution and shows that he is a TRAITOR to our country. (He should be given a trial and executed for treason on that one)

5. He also violated the Constitution and Bill of Rights by signing Executive Order after EO and having UnConsitutional laws enacted. (But, every President does that right? They are all crooks and should be jailed for these offenses.)

Is that enough? or do I have to go on? Good guy my ass. You don't have a freakin clue do you?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Who knows if it's AIDS.  All I know is if he died it could only HELP Twatilla the CLInT, Hillary, get into office.  The sympathy bullshit would do nothing but get the worse of the two into office.  Bill's more of an asset to her not getting re-elected alive than dead.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:48:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You must be a DU

Clinton:

1. Lost the nuclear codes and wouldn't tell anyone for 2 hours. Our country would have been unable to defend itself in the worst attack because Clinton wasn't man enough to fess up that he couldn't handle his duties at President. They never did find the nuke codes.(He should be in prison for that)

2. Had the Reno monster murder over 90 people, including women and children. (He should be executed for captial MURDER)

3. 37 people that knew Clinton and had personal dealings with him and Hiltery...DIED under very "unusual" circumstances. Ron Brown, Vince Foster to name a couple. (He should be in prison for those deaths)

4. Sold NUCLEAR and MISSLE GUIDANCE technology to the CHINESE! This is a clear violation of the Constitution and shows that he is a TRAITOR to our country. (He should be given a trial and executed for treason on that one)

5. He also violated the Constitution and Bill of Rights by signing Executive Order after EO and having UnConsitutional laws enacted. (But, every President does that right? They are all crooks and should be jailed for these offenses.)

Is that enough? or do I have to go on? Good guy my ass. You don't have a freakin clue do you?

Tinfoil? Check!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Quoted:
God I hope so.

Yeah!  I don't like him!  I hope he dies too![/qu

Your are not right in the head sir.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Who knows if it's AIDS.  All I know is if he died it could only HELP Twatilla the CLInT, Hillary, get into office.  The sympathy bullshit would do nothing but get the worse of the two into office.  Bill's more of an asset to her not getting re-elected alive than dead.

+1

Clinton dieing of AIDS would practically seal our fate in 2008.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#32]
MMMMM...chicken mcnuggets
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

So you aer saying that the Hildebeast may be behing giving ol Willie more than he bargained for? To propel her gelatinous derriere into the oval office? How Machiavellian of her... interesting theory...

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+1
Not cool.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I am least 99% sure he has herpes

According to Testimony by Monica Lewinsky, Former Sex Offender in Chief: Bill Clinton has Genital Herpes.

(And Monica put that in her mouth. I guess Democrats have no Taste)
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#36]
dammit beat me to it
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I always suspected he had herpes, but he can have AIDS too, for all I care.

How many deaths (civilian & US military) was he responsible for during his reign? Not to mention all the lies and horrible things that he said and did.

Isn't it about time karma got some payback?

Scott

are you talking about Bush or Clinton?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:27:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I'm not going to stoop to their level of hate.  

I agree.

There is no shortage of ignorance on this board.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:52:47 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Are you fucking serious? You must have been in grade school during the 90's.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:15:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Nope. Just losing weight after heart troubles. That and aging.

You're not kidding.  I was shocked by how quickly he aged...I don't pay too much attention, but I saw a recent pic of him and he looked 20 years older than the last time I saw him--before his heart issues.

I wouldn't wish AIDS on my xwife, tho.  He wasn't my favorite president but that doesn't mean he deserves to be afflicted with some kind of awful disease.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:21:24 AM EDT
[#43]
I hope he has a whole bunch of STD's! Then he can campaign for fruitcakes. It will be his legacy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:32:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

+1 dumbasses.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:45:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Look at Magic Johnson. He has AIDS. HE doesn't look bad.

Bill Clinton lost wieght because of his heart probs.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:48:04 AM EDT
[#46]
One can only hope!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:49:24 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Sorry Noob, but, you don't get to have an opinion... **DENIED**
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You must be a DU

Clinton:

Damn, you are out there! While we're just making shit up, I think he was the shooter on the
grassy knoll.

While I can't stand the man, to wish aids upon him shows you and others here have less character
than he does.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:58:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Sorry Noob, but, you don't get to have an opinion... **DENIED**

Works both ways, NEWB.  **DENIED**
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I'm with ya Glof
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top