Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 2:12:32 PM EDT
The Associated Press reports that New York's Senator Hillary Clinton narrowly escaped injury as the aircraft that she was piloting was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern New Jersey because of bad weather.

National Transportation Safety Board officials have issued a preliminary determination that pilot error contributed to the accident, and that the Senator was flying a single engine craft in IFR [instrument flight rating] conditions while only having obtained a VFR [visual flight rating] rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to lack of fuel onboard. The Senator was fortunate to have escaped without injury, and no one on the ground was injured.

Photographs taken at the scene show the extent of damage to Senator Clinton's aircraft.

I got it in e-mail some time last year, but I never saw it here.  Dupe or not, it's still funny. I searched for "clinton AND plane" and "clinton AND crash" in both active and archived topics.  Found nothing.  oops

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=354324
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
This is what Dupe x1000?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh my god it crashed AGAIN? This is like the 10th time this year. That woman needs a better pilot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This is what Dupe x1000?

Make that 1001.

Dude, you have over 2400 posts.  Haven't you seen this at least twice already?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
embarrassing....ibtl
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quit jackin' us around like that!!! There NO way karmic justice could ever be dispensed to the level of her getting what she deserves. Life is simply not that "fair". Now, if Hillary was a truly great leader, then she'd already be dead. Only the good die young...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top