Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 1:29:14 PM EDT
is forgetting that you can't just say whatever pops into your head.  I work at a LARGE law firm, and I slipped into our air-filtered AV-system-containing smoking room for a quick smoke.  Some paralegals were in there watching Oprah, and some fudgepacker differently sexed man was on there talking about his kidney failure and subsequent transplant.  I OPENED MY MOUTH TO SAY "Probably an overdose of rectally administered semen." and fortunately the Appropriateness Filter snapped on at the last instant and slammed my mouth shut.

I inwardly ROFLd to myself and came back to my desk.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
 I hope you don't get sued but that's funny!  Patty
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Now that was funny.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hahahaha!! I hate gays too!  Whadya know?!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#5]

You should have said it to see what kind reaction you would have gotten.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah... I know what would have happened...a huge laugh, then an EEO complaint...then me getting sent to sensitivity camp for reeducation.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I love to make fun of people who are ill!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Besides, it's a lot more fun to remotely input sand into someone's clitoral hood from 800 miles away.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah... I know what would have happened...a huge laugh, then an EEO complaint...then me getting sent to sensitivity camp for reeducation.

An easy way to catch up on some sleep.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
is forgetting that you can't just say whatever pops into your head.  I work at a LARGE law firm, and I slipped into our air-filtered AV-system-containing smoking room for a quick smoke.  Some paralegals were in there watching Oprah, and some fudgepacker differently sexed man was on there talking about his kidney failure and subsequent transplant.  I OPENED MY MOUTH TO SAY "Probably an overdose of rectally administered semen." and fortunately the Appropriateness Filter snapped on at the last instant and slammed my mouth shut.

I inwardly ROFLd to myself and came back to my desk.

Hey, I work in a large law firm too and it SUCKS to be PC all the damn time!!  

I am surrounded by Libtards !!  

I have to keep all my interests and comments to myself, meanwhile "others" say shit to start something and dare anyone to make a big deal about it.  They know they have the upper hand.

Oh well, I live well and don't let all their hate affect me....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Hellhound and modog.  Are you two lawyers?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Besides, it's a lot more fun to remotely input sand into someone's clitoral hood from 800 miles away.

Don't mind him, he's just upset that Michael Brown from FEMA is fighting back
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hell no!!   I just work for them, make them look good and they profit from my superb efforts!!

ETA:  Need some legal advice?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I know what you mean. Some people I meet think I'm slow-witted when they first meet me, because I don't always reply to them quickly. What they don't realize, at first, is that they probably don't want to hear the first thing that would come out of my mouth without that little 1/2 second time delay. I had to learn to preview what I say, for their sakes, and that little 1/2 second delay has pre-empted me from many ass-kicking attempts. Once everyone is used to me, I revert to my mean, vivious, nasty old self. I only do this for new folks.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell no!!   I just work for them, make them look good and they profit from my superb efforts!!

That's what I thought.  I guess a piece of shit like you couldn't ever make it through law school.

ETA: Although modog is much worse than you are.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Thats some funny shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I thought.  I guess a piece of shit like you couldn't ever make it through law school.

You wouldn't call anyone here a "piece of shit" to their face.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well that depends on modog and Hellhound's height and weight.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So basically your a pussy as well as a smartass.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So basically your a pussy as well as a smartass.

Aaaactually, I'm a smartass, but only on these boards, because this is the only place I've ever found such fat bastards before.  As far as the pussy, part are you going to get into a fight with Shaquille O'Neal?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#22]
No I wouldnt fight Shaq, But I wouldnt call him a piece of shit over the internet either.
Forgive me, Im just trying to understand,.. So you would fight anyone whom you've confirmed to be smaller than you? Or more directly, You have no problem talking shit to someone you do not know?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Wow... how have you made it this long without getting locked? Oh yeah, you probably just avoided mentioning the dreaded letters JBT or ROP. That's the ticket.

Anyways... get a life man. You seem a little "unbalanced".
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#24]
jquillen, please don't ever say that to modogs face.

If he is who I think he is, it would be very sad to see him do twenty years in the can for beating your useless ass to death with is bare hands.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm starting to question the sexuality of trolls.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#26]
cc violations
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top