Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:51:41 PM EDT
A reliable source out of south Florida reports that Police Superintendent Eddie Compass of the New Orleans Police Dept. has resigned and will be working with the Dept. of Homeland Defense until he clears congressional approval to head the Department.

Pres. Bush indicated that Compass really will be an asset the Homeland Defense and the Nation due to his many years of experience in law enforcement and how not to do things when it comes to responding to a national security threat.

Chief Compass was quoted as saying: "You think some stupid federal district court judge can stop me from suspending the second amendment?  You just wait and see !!"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard he's latterally transfering over to head ATF after he gets his "foot in the door" with a fed job.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#5]

That's BS. I had an inside source let me know today that he will be riding shotgun for Santa Claus this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top