Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:50:03 PM EDT
We were in the truck and a dumbasshat cut me off and pulled into my lane and I guess I went Deadwood with the commentary.  Then I suggested I send some OZ dudes to his house in the middle of the night to stab him with a gladius.

From what my GF said I sound something like this without any breaks for air or stoppages.

"Goddamn, motherfucker, cocksucking son of a bitch asshole." She was surprised by the fluidity of the outburst.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It happens
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She was surprised by the fluidity of the outburst.

But, the real question was whether she was turned on.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Tourette's is a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn forgot the meds again!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:56:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Start watching "Rome."
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#6]
My son's first words where "Asshole Man"  Spoken from his car seat in the back of our car when a guy ran a stop sign and almost caused us to wreck.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Good, you don't need to watching that Time/Life shit anyway!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Could have been worse...You could have Showtime and started using "Queer Ass Folk" references
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Start watching "Rome."

Already do! I had to explain to the GF what a Gladius was.  I found some for sale at the sword forum.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a good thing you haven't been watching Sex and the City.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
My son's first words where "Asshole Man"  Spoken from his car seat in the back of our car when a guy ran a stop sign and almost caused us to wreck.  

Niiiiiiice.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I wonder who he learned that from.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I can do that just looking for the remote to turn on the TV much less watch it.

You should hear me waiting for pic threads to download on my dial-up.

GM
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder who he learned that from.

Unfortunately I know exactly where he learned it from.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#15]
some what of a hijack but figure it would fit well here - I was told once by a great Aunt that you can predict how women will react in labor by the way the drive in traffic.  Not sure what that means for the men........but what do you think doc?  A good analogy?

Patty
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Are you from Jersey?  If not you do us Jersey folks proud with the road rage
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Patty never underestimate a woman.  Especially one in labor. I have seen the most nicest person turn into a rabid animal. Then she becomes docile again once the baby is born.  

I am 100% sure women are the dominate sex of the species. They are naturally brighter and tolerate pain better.  They are more resistant to disease.  Now only if the hormones didnt effect their behavior they would rule the world.  Physically they are not as strong but you never want to fuck over one.  When you fall asleep she will go bobbitt on your ass.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Patty never underestimate a woman.  Especially one in labor. I have seen the most nicest person turn into a rabid animal. Then she becomes docile again once the baby is born.  

I am 100% sure women are the dominate sex of the species. They are naturally brighter and tolerate pain better.  They are more resistant to disease.  Now only if the hormones didnt effect their behavior they would rule the world.  Physically they are not as strong but you never want to fuck over one.  When you fall asleep she will go bobbitt on your ass.

lol.....yes those hormones are a dozey all right.  Bobbitt was a bit wacked though.  No pun intended.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

ROFLMAO    
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Start watching "Rome."

Rome rules. The torture scene this week with Octavian and Pullo was awesome. Pullo has been added to my list of favorite TV characters which includes:

Tony Soprano
Ari Gold
Seth Bullock
Al Swearengen
Titus Pullo

All HBO shows, imagine that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#21]
ARDOC, didn't you get banned from Deadwood already?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
"Goddamn, motherfucker, cocksucking son of a bitch asshole." She was surprised by the fluidity of the outburst.

I accidentally did that in a staff meeting once.  The silence was deafening.  Not as bad as when I accidentally said "fuck" in a job interview though.....

Finally, there was the time in Old Country Buffet when I dumped a spoonful of Mac-N-Cheese on my shirt:  "motherfucking shitass slut!" at an elevated volume will get parents with kids a tad pissed off at you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yup, now Rome and Oz have been included.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, now Rome and Oz have been included.  

What's next, "The Sopranos?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top