Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 10:18:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#1]
She is STILL pretty hefty...

They keep putting her in concealing outfits.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought she was an advocate of being fat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:22:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Let's see the current status pics, and I'll let ya know if she is back to the hittable stage yet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Look at the end of the commercial when she's chasing around that little kid wearing heels and a tight dress..Yeah she's pretty chunky but I'd be all over it
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd hit it like a tard beating on a drum set.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

???

What, you mean that iridescent flab-tight sausage skin they have her in for the commercial???

She looks OK but not "Cheers" OK yet...

But good for her - I don't like toothpicks, but so long as she's healthy, fine and good for her.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Let's see the current status pics, and I'll let ya know if she is back to the hittable stage yet.

+1
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Before, during fat stage (next 2) and currently is on the right.....

And to those that degrade large women I say "Hey ya bigots, chubby girls need love too."

Mike
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=41898

And to those that degrade large women I say "Hey ya bigots, chubby girls need love too."

Mike

+1, a bit of meat on the bones makes the experience that much better I think.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
She has always looked like she was on the verg of having a nervious breakdown.
I bet she has a lot of issues.

I'd still hit it though, after she loses more wiehgt, as long as I didn't have to snuggle.

I honestly read that as "as long as I didn't have to struggle", and thought "yeah".
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Still looked El Gordo to me, double chins and all.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#13]
When she gets back to what she looked like during that "North and South" miniseries, I will resume actively stalking her...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'd still hit it though, after she loses more wiehgt, as long as I didn't have to snuggle.

She used to be on the Coke.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
When she gets back to what she looked like during that "North and South" miniseries, I will resume actively stalking her...

I'm calling because your avatar seems to not be so picky
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

???

What, you mean that iridescent flab-tight sausage skin they have her in for the commercial???

She looks OK but not "Cheers" OK yet...

But good for her - I don't like toothpicks, but so long as she's healthy, fine and good for her.

yeah, notice how even in profile you can't really tell what is going on with her stomach as the commercial is rolling along.

Wife slow-mo'ed the TiVo, because I stated she was still a porker -- the wife said she looked OK there.

I said, "Let's go to the video tape...."

Slo-Mo didn't lie.  When she turns in that dress you can't really tell what is going on.  Except for maybe one frame or two.

Then you can see the bulges.  It's still pretty heinous.

YMMV....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
.....And to those that degrade large women I say "Hey ya bigots, chubby girls need love too."

Mike

AMEN Brother!

Never write off the fat chick.  

My wife was pushing 200 lbs when I fell in love with her she outweighed me then by 40 pounds.  Now she weighs 130, and at 5' 10" she is smokin' hot!!!!!!!  

Unfortunately.... I got all the weight she lost  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd sure as hell hit it!  

(If I weren't married already)
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I honestly read that as "as long as I didn't have to struggle", and thought "yeah".

Me too!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Doesn't being that fat take a toll on your skin when you lose all that weight?  Wouldn't you have a lot of loose hanging skin or does it shrink back to normal.   I've seen women who have that loose skin on their stomach after having a baby.

She was hot in the Star Trek movie she was in.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Mike

I think she looks best in the current pic, but those photos are probably enchanced a little
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#23]
As long as she washed her goodie parts I'd make sweet sweet dirty monkey love to her for as long as I had time.  She has beautiful eyes.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

+1, a bit of meat on the bones makes the experience that much better I think.

A bit of meat on the bones makes for better pork chops and ribs.  The same "bit of meat" on her makes my box springs collapse, crushing the cat and giving giving me whiplash.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Reminds me of an old girlfriend.  She was BIG when I first met her, now she's dropped about 35 lbs. and is just right.  Not skinny, but healthy looking, just the way a woman should.  Curves not points.  MJD
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:33:25 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
A bit of meat on the bones makes for better pork chops and ribs.  The same "bit of meat" on her makes my box springs collapse, crushing the cat and giving giving me whiplash.

Fine, I'll take the good lovin then
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Reminds me of an old girlfriend.  She was BIG when I first met her, now she's dropped about 35 lbs. and is just right.  Not skinny, but healthy looking, just the way a woman should.  Curves not points.  MJD

But you have to keep in mind her potential.  Get her comfortable in a relationship and that 35 lbs will be back in a week, and it will bring friends.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#28]
She was EXTREMELY hot in the movie "Runaway".
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Mike

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Don't get me wrong, I've always thought Kirstie was a beautiful woman, it's just that she hasn't taken care of herself.

It's like Sally Struthers. I secretly lusted after her when she was in Archie Bunker, but then she turned into a heifer relegated to selling trade school courses  by mail.

Stevie Nicks was another one that went from fame to a half ton.

Really sad when you go from an acting career then just let it all go. Margot Kidder was another one.
Hot as hell in Superman, then she became a crazy bag lady. Just sad.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Mike

[Quagmire]They just have to pay for it[/Quagmire]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top