Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 7:21:10 PM EDT
So I am laying on the couch hopped up on Percocet after my knee surgery.  Well with having watched everything else on TV I happen to flip past a country station and for some reason stop.  A song is playing called Nobodys Baby by Reckless Kelly.  Well that song is really good.  Either 1.) its not real country and more pop or 2.) it was the percocet talking or 3.) I have gone insane and really like country.  Could be a combination of all three.  

Until Gary Allan comes on next with some major girl sone called "The One" with a hot latino woman walking around.  I really liked that song to, kind of made me tear up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Country music has all the hot chicks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Beats the hell out of Hop Hop.  

Country is cool, But i dig southern rock myself.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
You can like country for a few songs when you first begin listening to the genre. But soon the false twangs and silly stories make it all
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Country music has all the hot chicks.

Except Jo Dee Mecina(sp?)    She makes Arnold the Govenator look like he has a weak jaw line.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Drugs are bad, M'kay?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
at least most country artists still love this country, and don't ridicule what i believe.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Step away from the Percs!  That shit is warping your brain.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#11]
There's only 3 kinds of music I listen to:

1. Classic rock/oldies

2. Southern Rock

3. Country

Country is the ONLY modern music made that I would consider listening to.

Get yourself some Montgomery Gentry, Trace Adkins and Sara Evans and sample that. I think you'll like it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds alot like me, just wait soon come the cowboy hat and cb radio. Its just goes down hill from there, and I love it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There's only 3 kinds of music I listen to:

1. Classic rock/oldies

2. Southern Rock

3. Country

Country is the ONLY modern music made that I would consider listening to.

Get yourself some Montgomery Gentry, Trace Adkins and Sara Evans and sample that. I think you'll like it.

I'm with here, brother!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I like a couple too.  Usually the "Wave the flag, kick the shit out of bad guys" songs.  

(imagine it's our flag...)

EDIT: I never expected it to happen to my father.  Then he bought a horse ranch and a truck.  Go figure, everything on the presets in his truck is country now whereas it used to be easy listening () or news talk.

I'm thinking I should buy him a belt buckle for Christmas.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

A yank likes southern rock. I just find it funny

Dace, listen to some Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, and The Marshall Tucker Band.
Only music I need to listen to.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A yank likes southern rock. I just find it funny

Dace, listen to some Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, and The Marshall Tucker Band.
Only music I need to listen to.

You forgot the band that started off Southern Rock.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Sounds alot like me, just wait soon come the cowboy hat and cb radio. Its just goes down hill from there, and I love it.

I have a CB in my Jeep already and my grandpas "fancy" hat in a box in the closet.  So I might be there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top