Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 3:17:29 PM EDT
I posted some really, really mean things about little Lyndie England on this thread:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=393677

And after I posted that mean stuff I got to thinking that when little Lyndie gets out of the joint she may need a sugar daddy to help her and her little bay-bay and maybe I could fill that need. But if she ever reads any ARFCOM posts I'm fried, cooked, done for, burned!

So I'm begging you guys, if you have any pull with whoever runs this site, would you please help me out and get all that nasty anti-Lyndie stuff deleted?

I maybe can get some bootie out of this in a few years!

Thanks, y'all is true pals!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You just want her to chain you up and drag you around by a leash you perv
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Wimp.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
That little girl is too much for the likes of you!!!

My only regret about Lyndie England is that she didn't get some good ol' fashioned, Arizona Mag Lite action on those filthy bastards.  I wish the poor girl would just stand up and shout..."YEAH, I FUCKIN' DID IT AND, BY GOD, I'D WHOMP ON 'EM S'MORE IF I HAD HALF THE CHANCE!!!!"  

I'd make an awful hippie!!!  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#7]
It is right that you suffer.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I just want to chain myself to her love and prove to her that I am a true person of care that she can leash for life.

Is that so wrong?

What about her daddy-less bay-bay? I could be a good daddy.

Plus, I forgot to tell you this: I was a Special Ed teacher. So, I'm already trained to relate to Lyndie and her little retard love child.

I do respect and admire Lyndie's sacrifice and service to our country. If we had the likes of her on the Ho Chi Minh Trail things may have been different!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, this is ARFCOM, anything you say, suggest, neglect to say, or forget to say, will be used against you. Your words will be quoted, misquoted, ridiculed, checked and rechecked for spelling and grammar, and then distorted into something entirely different than what you meant.

So, you are out of luck.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Sorry, this is ARFCOM, anything you say, suggest, neglect to say, or forget to say, will be used against you. Your words will be quoted, misquoted, ridiculed, checked and rechecked for spelling and grammar, and then distorted into something entirely different than what you meant.

So, you are out of luck.

So it's a good thing that I F'ed up the hot link? I'm in the clear, huh? ALRIGHT!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#12]
You must be pretty hard up to give that consideration.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Aaaaaaaand......5 years down the road you'll be able to dig it up using Google.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

So, you are out of luck.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#16]
You ain't got a chance with lil Lindie as long as she stays here in West Virginia...   Family gits first whack...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#18]
These are your ARFCOM Rights:

1.  You have the right to post in General Discussion.
2.  Anything you post may be used against you in the court of General Discussion opinion.  Expect no mercy from fellow posters.
3.  You have the right to be censured by Moderators from doing something really dumb.
4.  You have the right to post without thinking your idea through.
5.  You have the right to embarass yourself in front of other members.
6.  If you decide to post something stupid - you have the right to continue in a weak attempt to defend your position in the face of overwhelming condemnation by your fellow members.

CWO
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#19]
you know you can edit your post right?

And who in the world is lyndie england?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top