Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 1:17:52 PM EDT
That wacky lady is at it again...working the media.

Sheehan arrested

What if a couple hundred arfcommers showed up in front of the White House with signs, sandwhich boards and banners chanting in support of the war?

Just a thought.....

Hep

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
That wacky lady is at it again...working the media.

Sheehan arrested

What if a couple hundred arfcommers showed up in front of the White House with signs, sandwhich boards and banners chanting in support of the war?

Just a thought.....

Hep

I would love to see a pro Casey Sheehan march directly across that witches crowd. That would have more effect I think. It will show just how against her own son she really is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I would, but I have a JOB.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Why?  Bush isn't going to let al-Qaeda win just because a semi-retarded middle aged woman wants them to.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
That would be fun and all, but we have jobs.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have always wandered what those people do for a living.  It must be nice...I can see the conversation now:

Me: Hi, how are you
Protester:  Hello, I am fine, and yourself
Me: So what do you do for a living?
Protester:  I am a professional Protester
Me: Really?
Protester:  Yep.  It's great, too.  All I have to do is act like I agree with the "good fight" of the day and go protest.  
Me:  Interesting.  How does that pay?
Protester:  Working for the DNC pays ok.  We don't have to pay into social security either.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
About time someone arrested that Hideous looking public nuisance, People actually had to see her face if they walked past on their way to lunch!!!! Barrffff!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#10]
They just HAD a pro rally and turn out was less than stellar. The paper had an article today; let me see if I can find a link

edit to add:
The local liberal rag didn't include the story in their on-line version, so heres another source:

www.sltrib.com/nationworld/ci_3062448
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
They just HAD a pro rally and turn out was less than stellar. The paper had an article today; let me see if I can find a link

edit to add:
The local liberal rag didn't include the story in their on-line version, so heres another source:

The reason for the low turnout is because reasonable people argue properly and write their reps instead of throwing temper tantrums in front of the White House.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Ummm....right. My 50-60 hours a week don't always smother my weekends.

How about a SATURDAY...?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

edit to add:

Yeah...I watched it on CSPAN2.

However, rather than consider that the single "pro-troops rally" wad to be blown....I thought a spirited crowd of Arfcommers would be far more effective.

Gees people.....get into the spirit of it.

Enthusiastic Hepcat: Hey guys, let's all take a Saturday and go to Washington for an ARFCOM sponsored Pro-Troops Rally that would scare the crap out of the Sheehanistas! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Arfcom Bitch & Moan Brigade member: <Yaaaawwwwn> I'd love to, but I have job.
Enthusiastic Hepcat: Well shoot amigo, so do I....but this is important, taint it? You can't work EVERY SATURDAY too?
Arfcom Bitch & Moan Brigade member: <shrug> Didn't they, like, do a pro troops thingy already?
Enthusiastic Hepcat: Umm, yeah....but that doesn't mean WE couldn't do one. To support the POTUS and all the guys out their risking there lives...isn't that worth a few hours on a Saturday?
Arfcom Bitch & Moan Brigade member: <shrug> Saturday is bad...I've gotta a bikini wax.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top