Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 1:09:33 PM EDT
This is the message she sends me.

hey jordan this is **** just to let you know i got bit by a dog, got the rabies vaccine, they had to give to me in 4 shots cuz I'm not fat enough for it to be in two. Two in my ass, one in thigh, and the actal vaccine in my arm. Every couple a days I'm gonna get another shot. so ya crappy monday for me. Dad has the AR-15 (i think) under the bed loaded now encase he needs to shoot a dog now (i however have my softball bat closer at hand). hope your having fun.

I though you guys would get a kick out of the Ar15 and dog shooting comment.

I will update after I getr some more deitails

UPDATE

My sister is fine except for the sorness of the shots.
She went to take out the trash, and from down the street the dog started barking at her and on her way back to the house the dog came up to her and bit her then ran back home to the shithole rental house down the street. No blood or any thing, but it did puntcure the skin, hence the rabbies shots. The Sheriff has been out, Animal control will be by today or tommorrow if we don't kill the dog ourselves.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
What is your dad's SN and what PD is he on?

Is your sister legal and cute?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Is rabies rampant in your area?  I thought they could examine the dog to determine if it has rabies?

Patty
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is rabies rampant in your area?  I thought they could examine the dog to determine if it has rabies?

Patty

you have to have the dog to do that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Patty

Here (just south of him) they do the Vaccine anyway.  Could be a regional thing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

1.LOL

2. NO
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#6]
This of course leads to the question of why do people keep dangerous animals, like dogs, around?  You can buy a gun, and it will never hurt anyone unless you load it, point it at someone, and pull the trigger.  When you have an animal, you never know what it will do.  As an example, there are four dogs on the street I live on.  Three of them have attacked women or girls in the past two years.  Three years and two weeks ago one of them put my wife permanently in a nursing home.z
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.LOL

2. NO

Question 2 was a two-parter. Please elaborate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#8]
No not legal or No not cute?

You need the specimen to test for rabies.  So if you get bit by an unknown animal you automatically get the treatment because if you wait you die.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.LOL

2. NO

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#10]
tag
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Funny when i was 15, my little brother 5 years old, got bit three times by a dobberman pinscher, 53 stiches to the face!

It bit three times, My dads .357 Colt Trooper model Bit it back Six times, while i was holding onto it.

Dog =0

Sam Colt =6

They tried to counter sue for me shooting their dog, But $50,000 in a trust fund for my brother later they realized they had not only lost their dog but the counter suit too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.LOL

2. NO

Being her brother I'm not sure a can answer that.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.LOL

2. NO

Being her brother I'm not sure a can answer that.

This thread has just became useless without pics.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

you have to have the dog to do that.

Gotcha.  Poor sis.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#15]
OK. Think of it this way. If we saw her, would you have to beat us back with sticks?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This of course leads to the question of why do people keep dangerous animals, like dogs, around?  You can buy a gun, and it will never hurt anyone unless you load it, point it at someone, and pull the trigger.  When you have an animal, you never know what it will do.  As an example, there are four dogs on the street I live on.  Three of them have attacked women or girls in the past two years.  Three years and two weeks ago one of them put my wife permanently in a nursing home.z

And these dogs are still alive?

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Are you serious? I hope you took action.

On another note there used to be a lot of dogs running rapant in our neighborhood too until we started shooting em on site. They didnt evenhave to be doing anything they just had to be on our property and they were shot dead. Strangely for some reason everyone keeps their dogs on leashes now and makes sure they are well mannered and wouldnt attack anyone.

I couldnt imagine why.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#18]
After your sister took out the trash, she shoulda taken out the dog...

MournSword
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#19]
She did say that if she had some shoes on she would of kicked it.

If I would of been home the dog would be dead before it had chance to run home.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Three years and two weeks ago one of them put my wife permanently in a nursing home.z

zoom,

That is so tragic! Separate thread?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#21]
wishing her the best......

i'd go seek revenge if it was my daughter
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#22]

On another note there used to be a lot of dogs running rapant in our neighborhood too until we started shooting em on site.

I made the mistake of mentioning to a relative of mine that's the uniformed patrol captain that I was going to shoot the dog if I saw it even come close to threatening someone again.  He had a couple of detectives stopped by my house later that night to let me know how long I could spend in jail according to SC law if any harm came to the dog.  I made the mistake of saying something in front of a cop.  Even though the guy was a relative and I helped raise him, he's a cop now so I should have known better.  Make sure you follow the last S in SSS.

WolfAR15, what sort of action would you take?  I filed a lawsuit against the owner of the dog for my wife's medical bills and something to help pay the huge monthly cost of the nursing home.  They, like all of the other dog owners on the street before and since, had many complaints so I thought I had a case.   I found-out during discovery that they didn't even have homeowners insurance.  They borrowed the money to buy their house from a relative so it wasn't required by a mortgage.  The wife doesn't work and the husband breeds dogs and helps a guy restore Ford Falcons for a meager living.  That was a dead-end.z
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:57:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

On another note there used to be a lot of dogs running rapant in our neighborhood too until we started shooting em on site.

I made the mistake of mentioning to a relative of mine that's the uniformed patrol captain that I was going to shoot the dog if I saw it even come close to threatening someone again.  He had a couple of detectives stopped by my house later that night to let me know how long I could spend in jail according to SC law if any harm came to the dog.  I made the mistake of saying something in front of a cop.  Even though the guy was a relative and I helped raise him, he's a cop now so I should have known better.  Make sure you follow the last S in SSS.

WolfAR15, what sort of action would you take?  I filed a lawsuit against the owner of the dog for my wife's medical bills and something to help pay the huge monthly cost of the nursing home.  They, like all of the other dog owners on the street before and since, had many complaints so I thought I had a case.   I found-out during discovery that they didn't even have homeowners insurance.  They borrowed the money to buy their house from a relative so it wasn't required by a mortgage.  The wife doesn't work and the husband breeds dogs and helps a guy restore Ford Falcons for a meager living.  That was a dead-end.z

They had the house, right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top