Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 9:34:52 AM EDT
Hola-

I've been working on a site to catalog the problems with illegal immigration and border security. As of this time, I have about 400+ stories in and categorized, with probably thousands more to go. The site is at:

www.immigrationinsanity.com/

The main goal of the site is to collect overwhelming evidence to dispute the myths of the pro-illegal immigration lobby and document the harm caused by unsecured borders - problems including crime, gangs, economic costs,etc. So every story is put in a category, and any other topic it touches on is listed in a sub category.

What I'm looking for is feedback on ease of use of the site, things you'd suggest as improvements, etc.

Things that I have planned for improvments:
1. List stories by state
2. Track by certain keywords (like MS13, etc)
3. Search function

And if you're one of the people who will respond with the "doing the jobs americans won't do" spiel, save it for another thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top