Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 9:10:05 AM EDT
NRA is boasting this, I just saw it in the National Rifleman rag. NRA says PETA is going after hunters, compared them to cannibles and slave owners.

PETA has no mention of it on their website. When you search NRA on the site all you get is something saying the windows of the NRA should be shot out.

I wonder if PETA is telling it's members it is $9.95 to view the debate via pay per view.

After you view the debate, you can vote who 'won' on a website.

Seems kind of lame to me. Here is why. The eco-terrorists are not going to change no matter what happens. It is not like the assault on gun owners is ever going to stop. There is nothing that can be done to stop people hating hunters. I do not hunt, I have no patience to walk around in the cold, pour deer urine on me and wait for either someone else to shoot me or bagging a deer (or another animal) and having to gut it and drag it. Not my gig. But unlike hunters, I am going to stick up for someone I do not relate to and hope that they are able to do that forever. They have the right to do so.

behind it all, I think the two groups saw a way to get some serious coin built up and they have agreed to come together, not to 'change minds and hearts' but to use each other as a circuit to build up funds.

Which is fine, I just do not see anyone saying "the loser of this debate will law down..."
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#2]
DOH

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#3]
There's NOTHING to debate about it... They're fucking insane and don't follow regular human logics.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Is the debate live in the Octagon?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#5]

They're fucking insane and don't follow regular human logics.

Come on, its been working for females for years. Does anyone else hope, secretly in the back of their mind that its a trap?  Maybe the NRA will get all the members of PETA in the room, then block the exits and...   nevermind.  Don't want to get my hopes up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top