Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 5:16:35 AM EDT
Well after almost a week of laying around my house, terrifying my kids, and raiding my Frige my Brother is planning to go back to Seabrook Tuesday morning..What's the traffic like so far for the Dallas-Houston run?
Anyone in the surrounding areas suggest an alternate route (He's considering going through Tyler)

I suggested he stay until Wed but the hardassed law firm he works for tried to keep their staff on the job all day last Wednesday..Some of the people who stayed couldn't get out Thursday..So he knows they are going to want to get back up and running in a hurry.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:18:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I drove through Flatonia, and I-10 was clear.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:39:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Houston has a return policy in effect.  They are asking that only people from certain sections return today.  Other sections tomorrow, etc, so that they can ease some of the traffic.  It should be ok.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel your pain, as I too had the fridge raiders wreak havoc on my groceries. Adding a 2 year old going through the terrible two's..............my nerves are shot.

Wednesday......I'm afraid seems like a lifetime away!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top