Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 6:32:13 PM EDT
I think the guy is George Galloway, debating Christopher Hitchens in NYC...what an idiot...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Now he just called the US a rouge state...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Rouge state?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Meaning that we all wear make-up?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Which state? He sounds like he is from the state of confusion.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meaning that we all wear make-up?

lol...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he means all 50...I'm not sure if he is including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#7]
George Galloway, Cindy Sheehan's new boyfriend.  Christopher Hitchens nails him badly in this debate, when he points out how sick it is that after Galloway travelled to Syria to meet the leaders and sponsors of the men who killed Cindy Sheehan's son, he's going on a bus tour with her to promote the cause of her son's murderers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he means all 50...I'm not sure if he is including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands...

What about Guam?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
George Galloway, Cindy Sheehan's new boyfriend.  Christopher Hitchens nails him badly in this debate, when he points out how sick it is that after Galloway travelled to Syria to meet the leaders and sponsors of the men who killed Cindy Sheehan's son, he's going on a bus tour with her to promote the cause of her son's murderers.

Politics makes very strange bedfellows, especially when they are both nuts...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Watching now thanks for the Heads Up
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I watched the tail end of it.

I knew that George Galloway was a complete anti-American, pro-terrorist jack-ass but I was VERY disappointed in the steady applause he received by the college crowd.

Nitwits.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I knew that George Galloway was a complete anti-American, pro-terrorist jack-ass but I was VERY disappointed in the steady applause he received by the college crowd.

Nitwits.

College crowd what the hell do you expect.

George Galloway was on Saddam’s payroll before the War… and yes he is very pro-terrorist, no other way to put it... scum about as vile a human being as exists.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Collage crowd

Collage (n): An artistic composition made of various materials (as paper, cloth, or wood) glued on a surface.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Collage crowd

Collage (n): An artistic composition made of various materials (as paper, cloth, or wood) glued on a surface.

Dyslectics UNTIE

Corrected NAZI.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nitwits.

Useful IDIOTS for the cause. The commies love them, till they get in power, then the commies would clean house and the idiots would be "retrained" in their camps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top